Respected Contributor

Re: Has anybody tried Democracy jeans from HSN?

Amazon carries them - and they have straight legged ones.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered & just received 12P, which looks good, but calves are a bit too snug from many years of aerobics.  Initially, I liked the fabric a lot, smooth & soft, but the black appears to be a real lint attractor, & I must wear a belt to keep them in place.  We’ll see!

I’ll try Amazon.

Respected Contributor

I ordered also.

I like the fabric.

I washed and wore one day and there was not much stretch out ie seemed to keep their size.

The ankle opening makes them more like jeggings and the leg seems to ride up after setting.

If inbetween size, size down.

Thinking of trying the straight leg from Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

I ordered & just received 12P, which looks good, but calves are a bit too snug from many years of aerobics.  Initially, I liked the fabric a lot, smooth & soft, but the black appears to be a real lint attractor, & I must wear a belt to keep them in place.  We’ll see!

I’ll try Amazon.

@Magny I did receive mine and they are different than the ones I ordered last year.  I don't care for the fabric it feels rubbery to me.  

Respected Contributor

I am returning mine, it is to high waist for me and when I stand the crotch area hangs down and when I sit it bunches up in that same area.

I'm normally a size 6 and got a 6 - legs fit perfect but to awkward on the top. I'll stick to mid-rise, I do have their jeggings and like them