Super Contributor

Has anybody received their Double Layered Tank A255123?

If so, how do you like it? I'm on the fence about this one and am anxious for reviews.
Valued Contributor

Re: Has anybody received their Double Layered Tank A255123?

Yarn.....mine is ""out for delivery"" later today. Waiting impatiently Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

On 6/3/2014 TheOwl said:

Yarn.....mine is ""out for delivery"" later today. Waiting impatiently Smiley Wink

Awesome! Thank you for letting me know! Waiting impatiently with you!
Frequent Contributor

I too, am waiting to hear about this tank. Thinking I might like to have it in either the blue or white. Would love the skirt, but at less than 5'2" I know I would have to hem it, but still might order it.
Super Contributor

Mine arrived today and it is just ok. Not sure if I will keep it. The matching jacket arrived too and that is a keeper, I may order other colors in the jacket. I tried the jacket on with this top and also with a whisper knit tank and I like the look better with the tank top. If I keep this top I will wear it separately. From the matching jacket. Really nothing wrong with the top, it is just not the wow look that the jacket gives. I hope this helps.
Respected Contributor

On 6/3/2014 PattiJ said: Mine arrived today and it is just ok. Not sure if I will keep it. The matching jacket arrived too and that is a keeper, I may order other colors in the jacket. I tried the jacket on with this top and also with a whisper knit tank and I like the look better with the tank top. If I keep this top I will wear it separately. From the matching jacket. Really nothing wrong with the top, it is just not the wow look that the jacket gives. I hope this helps.

I didn't know there was a matching jacket. Which one are you talking about? I thought these were just separate "t-shirts" that were a little thicker than the norm.

Super Contributor

On 6/3/2014 santorini said:

On 6/3/2014 PattiJ said: Mine arrived today and it is just ok. Not sure if I will keep it. The matching jacket arrived too and that is a keeper, I may order other colors in the jacket. I tried the jacket on with this top and also with a whisper knit tank and I like the look better with the tank top. If I keep this top I will wear it separately. From the matching jacket. Really nothing wrong with the top, it is just not the wow look that the jacket gives. I hope this helps.

I didn't know there was a matching jacket. Which one are you talking about? I thought these were just separate "t-shirts" that were a little thicker than the norm.

A255142 it is so beautiful. I bought the white and just sent for the black. It is one of those forever pieces. Easy to wear with dresses, pants or crops.
Valued Contributor

A255123 - the tiered crushed gauze tanks - I think these tanks look very beautiful with the matching asymmetrical open front cardigan jacket - A255142 - and the matching asymmetrical skirt - A255139 - all in crushed gauze. All in the same color it makes a beautiful set for a summer wedding or "event". But I got the tiered tanks so I could mix and match them around with the skirts on contrasting configurations as Louis showed on his blog. I like the look together with the asymmetrical skirt without the jacket also.

I haven't yet had time to play with them as to mixing it up with other wardrobe pieces in my closet so I can't speak to that. The sky blue is, in my opinion, just a knock-out color. I love it. And black and white lend themselves to all sorts of color mixing. At the same time my one order of the 2-fer WK set arrived in perfectly pink and that pink color next to the sky blue is very beautiful. Something to consider.

Valued Contributor

I love the crushed gauze. I received the tanks in all three colors (blue, white, & black) I ordered my normal size and the fit could not have been better, even the arm holes are a good fit. My arms are thin and with a 38C bust I have to order a medium and sometimes the arm holes are to large and that is not a good look. The arm holes on the tank are perfect. I love the layered look, the front being double fabric.

The open cardi is cute, cute. I have aready worn it twice. It is perfect for covering the arms without adding any weight.

The skirt, I am returning. It is cute, just not for me. I kept trying to make it work for me but I gave up. I just didn't do a thing for the skirt or it for me. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor

So I'm wondering... Will you wear this unbelted like a tunic?