Honored Contributor

Re: Has anybody ever purchased clothing from Amazon?

I've bought many clothes (mostly workout clothes) and shoes from Amazon but mostly from brands I already know fits. The prices are amazing and often can't be beat. My latest pair of shoes was only $12, normally $60. I think that is probably Payless shoe prices, isn't it (haven't been in one in decades)?!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amazon bought out several online clothing places like ShopBop.  Everything you see there is also on Amazon.  Sometimes cheaper.  So I keep an eye out on Shopbop during their sales, and go to Amazon for even lower prices.  I've purchased several jeans that did not have my size (& were on sale) at Amazon.  I found this by accident. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I've bought many clothes (mostly workout clothes) and shoes from Amazon but mostly from brands I already know fits. The prices are amazing and often can't be beat. My latest pair of shoes was only $12, normally $60. I think that is probably Payless shoe prices, isn't it (haven't been in one in decades)?!

That's better than Payless shoe prices.  I went into a Payless shoes near me and walked out wondering when they started charging $30.00 for shoes.

Honored Contributor

@sueeich wrote:

@Smoky wrote:

@sueeich, pretty top, what is the brand, I might have to check that out.  Love the look & you enjoy!  

Smoky,

It's a brand called SHOPGLAMLA.  There are dozens of color combinations so I'm hoping I really like this top.  I am known for buying multiples of items if I really like it.  The same shirt comes in a 3/4 length sleeve as well.  The items are made in the USA which is a definite plus as far as I'm concerned.  Keeping my fingers crossed that I like this blouse.  Can't beat the price!

@sueeich, thank you so very much.  That look really caught my eye, and I really enjoy 3/4 sleeves in the fall.  I am going to give them a good looking!!  Good luck with your new blouse and please report back about the sizing and quality.  I tend to run between large and exlarge.  Love those colors..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I get my ASICS athletic shoes from Amazon.  I can't find them out in retail.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@sueeich wrote:

I am in need of some new casual t-shirts.  I have a hard time finding ones that i like because I'm tall and I find most tees to be too short for me.  I found hundreds of tees on Amazon that look pretty cute and are the rayon/spandex blend that is so popular right now.  The prices are also extremely reasonable. I have been a Prime member for years and order stuff all the time, but I've never ordered clothing.  Any opinions?

@sueeich

Duluth Trading Company (you can find them online) sells T-shirts for women that are 2 inches longer than normal.  Nothing fancy like the photo that you posted from Amazon, they are basic, day-to-day "essentials."  

Duluth Trading Company also sell womens' T-shirts that have elbow-length sleeves.  I just learned of Duluth Trading (from this forum), so I have not yet purchased any for myself.

Valued Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

@sueeich wrote:

I am in need of some new casual t-shirts.  I have a hard time finding ones that i like because I'm tall and I find most tees to be too short for me.  I found hundreds of tees on Amazon that look pretty cute and are the rayon/spandex blend that is so popular right now.  The prices are also extremely reasonable. I have been a Prime member for years and order stuff all the time, but I've never ordered clothing.  Any opinions?

@sueeich

Duluth Trading Company (you can find them online) sells T-shirts for women that are 2 inches longer than normal.  Nothing fancy like the photo that you posted from Amazon, they are basic, day-to-day "essentials."  

Duluth Trading Company also sell womens' T-shirts that have elbow-length sleeves.  I just learned of Duluth Trading (from this forum), so I have not yet purchased any for myself.

Yes, I actually have many items from Duluth Trading.  Their tees are nice, but extremely basic.  I wear them all of the time.  But sometimes, I want something a bit more stylish.  Their long tail tees are longer than most, but I actually wish they were even longer (for me, at least!)  I am tall and have a long torso so tops are always a challenge for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

I get my ASICS athletic shoes from Amazon.  I can't find them out in retail.

@Suziepeach  I have found Asics in TJMaxx.  The last pair I bought there I paid $40 for, and they were the same model as the previous ones I had paid around $100 at Macys.

Valued Contributor

I have purchased exercise clothing and a couple of tops. Be sure to get the sizing right, it's not Q sizing.  I am also Prime and love it. I order all kinds of things from Amazon, they have a good selection of beauty products. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have purchased shoes and handbags from Amazon, and have been very happy with them.  They were all brands I had never heard of before but took a chance on them and was glad I did.

I had to return one pair of shoes, and within 24 hours of UPS scanning in my return, Amazon issued a refund to my credit card.  No waiting until they receive the item back in inventory!