Valued Contributor

Has anybody ever purchased clothing from Amazon?

I am in need of some new casual t-shirts.  I have a hard time finding ones that i like because I'm tall and I find most tees to be too short for me.  I found hundreds of tees on Amazon that look pretty cute and are the rayon/spandex blend that is so popular right now.  The prices are also extremely reasonable. I have been a Prime member for years and order stuff all the time, but I've never ordered clothing.  Any opinions?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anybody ever purchased clothing from Amazon?

I've bought plenty from Amazon but only a few pieces of clothing - i.e., a well named wool coat - a few denim casual shirts and slippers and/or flat shoes.  No problem - very satisfied.  You're actually reaching more vendors/suppliers who list their product on "A" instead of having their own website.  Like any where:  QVC included, you just have to analyze the product and especially read the reviews.  The reviews are why I really trust "A" more than some sites who have none.  No reviews - I don't buy!  Go for it and it's easy to return product should you not be happy.

Trusted Contributor

I've ordered lots of clothes and shoes from Amazon. Most of their apparel is free shipping and free returns with your prime membership. Each item states whether it's free returns. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, I've bought leather jackets, blouses,etc. Been very happy with purchases.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased one top that I liked.  I find the sizing chart to be very different.   They sell items from name brands.  I've bought a couple of pairs of Clarks.

Respected Contributor

No clothing but lots of brand-name shoes at VERY reasonable prices! For example, I bought one pair of Clarks ankle boots at a quarter of the price that the Q sold the same model for! And they arrived well-packaged and in pristine condition!

Valued Contributor

• Well, I decided to go for it.  I found this really cute top on Amazon.  Rayon/spandex blend, made in USA, and only $20.  Free shipping and free return shipping.  I think it's really cute.  If I like it, there are many other color combinations available.  The same shirt is also offered in a 3/4 length sleeve. 

Respected Contributor

I hope it fits and you're happy with it.  I like the length.  I'm always looking for longer tops, too Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

The only clothing I have purchased from Amazon is Calvin Klein pants called Madison's. I knew exactly my size and they were slightly cheaper than at Bloomingdale's and Macy's.  They were a slim leg, front zipper with belt loops classic.  I was happy with my purchase.

Valued Contributor

I buy my bras from Amazon now. When the store wanted $40 and Amazon had it for $24 with free shipping, I was sold.