Honored Contributor

Re: Has anybody ever purchased clothing from Amazon?

[ Edited ]

I'm 5'8" with a long torso and besides my Amazon items, my favorite 100% cotton "Tall" tees  (of various necklines & sleeve lengths) come from:

*JCP.com

*EddieBauer.com

*LandsEnd.com

*Gap.com

*OldNavy.com

*JCrew.com (only when on sale, LOL)

You can also buy the above on Ebay.

TIP:  if you don't wish to pay a bit extra for the extra length of "Tall" , just look for simple tee-style tops that have tunic in the name. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sueeich wrote:

I am in need of some new casual t-shirts.  I have a hard time finding ones that i like because I'm tall and I find most tees to be too short for me.  I found hundreds of tees on Amazon that look pretty cute and are the rayon/spandex blend that is so popular right now.  The prices are also extremely reasonable. I have been a Prime member for years and order stuff all the time, but I've never ordered clothing.  Any opinions?

@I get my shop on @ Amazon.  I've purchased all kinds of apparel/shoes/accessories.  I'm a Prime Member for years and I like the ability to read reviews and order.  Sometimes that helps sometimes it doesn't.

What I like best is how quickly the credit my account for returned items.

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

I have purchased underwear, shoes, clothing and I found my fabulous winter down coat there.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, I purchase my Neon Buddha clothing.  I also have bought mens underware, Dockers, belts, suspenders and shoes from Amazon.  I have purchase most of my Jambu, earth and Sketcher shoes there.  Can't beat it.

Regular Contributor

I have only ordered sneakers becaue of my big feet. I'm tall 5'10" to and shop at New York and Co. If you purchase please put a review.

Honored Contributor

I love amazon for men's underwear and Dockers or other men's slacks!!  It is so easy to get the size.  Usually every store I shop at whether brick and mortar or online, has limited sizes.  Especially when you need 29 or 30 length!!  Easy, no stress.  Also finding underwear is easier.  I have to buy for my brother who is disabled.  He wears odd size and Amazon has been a blessing.  If his pants are not official Dockers and Navy, he won't look at them, LOL!

Respected Contributor

I have bought fleece jackets, shoes, jeans and bras.   I make sure they ship Prime so it is free/easy returns.

Honored Contributor

Bless you & your bro, @shoekittyWoman Happy

Frequent Contributor

Can I ask what brand  your tee is it's really cute. My daughter liked it too.

Esteemed Contributor

I've just ordered shoes from Amazon for myself, a pair of Clark's booties that were about half of QVC's price and a pair of sandals.  For my son, I've purchased lots of clothes like long sleeve Nike t-shirts, Adidas boxer shorts, a Columbia jacket, Nike socks, gloves, and shorts.  Seems like most things we could get at the local sporting goods store were available at Amazon at better prices.  All good deals and satisfied with all the purchases.