Honored Contributor

Has any one tried Prime Wardrobe?

[ Edited ]

I ordered two T shirts, a T shirt dress and a pair of earrings, should be delivered next week. I will comment on it then.

Interesting concept

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Has any one tried Prime Wardrobe?

Yes, I tried 3 pair of jeans, kept 1 pair and sent the rest back.  Its so easy and I had no problems.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Yes, I ordered 3 pairs of shoes from them.   I ended up keeping them all.  It was very easy.  They include a return label so if it does not work you can just send them back.  You do have to go in to your Amazon account and let them know if you are keeping are returning.  You have 7 days to return.   It was very simple.  I will definitely use it again.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Yes, I ordered 3 pairs of shoes from them.   I ended up keeping them all.  It was very easy.  They include a return label so if it does not work you can just send them back.  You do have to go in to your Amazon account and let them know if you are keeping are returning.  You have 7 days to return.   It was very simple.  I will definitely use it again.

@Roni18  Do you mind sharing information about your shoes with us?  I hate trying on shoes more than clothes.  I might be happier doing this if I knew more about the brands, styles, etc.  Were they the Amazon brand or others?  Inquiring minds.