Honored Contributor

Has Lori lost her style/design mojo?

Mojo ..... "Mojo is an informal word for a quality that attracts people to you and makes you successful and full of energy. 

Is this her next phase (see below).

===========================

In the press release when she sold LOGO ....

"This new venture came as a natural partnership, with a common goal to drive robust expansion and bring the LOGO brand into its next phase," said Lori Goldstein, Stylist & Designer. "It will position us for significant growth and to be a leader across multiple channels of distribution. My inspiration for designing a lifestyle brand coupled with Xcel Brand's distribution and marketing capabilities and elevated portfolio is a win-win for both parties."

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has Lori lost her style/design mojo?

Didn't know she had any mojo or style design.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA I'm not seeing anything in the LOGO posting that suggests Lori has lost her momentum.  I see her saying it's time for her designs to be offered on a different (bigger?) platform than QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA @What year or date was this press release? Just curious.

Honored Contributor

I saw her at midnight dressed in clothing that looked like she was dressed for Halloween as a pirate. I confess it made me realize why QVC's financials are abysmal. One look and it made me wonder who on earth thought her clothing was saving a sinking ship.🙄🥺

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 

April 2021

Esteemed Contributor

I've always thought their main goal was to have their brands mainstream, Walmart, Target etc. opportunity to make much more money.

Respected Contributor

Well you can certainly tell the brand is/has been lacking for quite some time now. The only thing that has gone up are the prices.  The TSV today looks like a rag. Maybe they call it shabby chic but IMO it's just plain shabby. I wonder how much creative and design control she kept with the sale of the business. 

Super Contributor

She looks great...younger IMO

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I saw her at midnight dressed in clothing that looked like she was dressed for Halloween as a pirate. I confess it made me realize why QVC's financials are abysmal. One look and it made me wonder who on earth thought her clothing was saving a sinking ship.🙄🥺

She brings in a LOT of money to the Q. That's why she has a weekly show and numerous offerings of hers during the week.

Many designers would love that.

She has a quirky style. My favorite pair of jeans is from LOGO and I have 

several cute Tees.

Lots of other choices for you.

You always have Mary Beth in a big cardigan with a Peter Pan collar

blouse underneath. Dreary.