Frequent Contributor

Has Anyone Tried Yummy Leggings?

Thanks in advance for any input ladies!  Looks like a good deal without magazine subscription!  I have never tried this brand.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Tried Yummy Leggings?

I was about to check the review myself...

Frequent Contributor

@Sweetiepie2 wrote:

Thanks in advance for any input ladies!  Looks like a good deal without magazine subscription!  I have never tried this brand.  Heart

@Sweetiepie2

I tried them a few years ago.  Think I got them from HSN.  They were wonderful.  A thicker legging and didn't sag at all during the day.  They are a true legging and fit close to the body.

Wen user for over 14 years.

Favorite formulas: TT, LAV, SCM, FTP, WCM, 613, MIF, BGT
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Lacey!  They have two pair as a TSV on Hsn today, one regular legging and one bootcut for 49$ and you can get the magazine refund if you don't care for the magazine.  May give them a try!Heart

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like them a lot but they're very, very tight and if you buy a light color be careful bending over because you might give an eyeful!! If you catch my drift!! Woman Wink

Frequent Contributor

YIKES!!!!  Thanks SammyWoman Wink Don't want any of that!  I was thinking of ordering up a size.  Is the fabric thin??  It looks fairly thick on the tv. 

Honored Contributor

They are a very substantial fabric.  I did go up a size. 

I love her boot cuts. 

Regular Contributor

No, the fabric is not thin and really spanx's like in material (but, not as firming, with a-84% cotton, 16% elastane blend) and very good but I just found the lighter colors, which they don't have on TV sale today can show your underwear's. I would order a size up because for me I wear a medium all day, but had to go to L in the leggings from Yummy. Hope this helps you out some and if you buy them, I hope they work out for you too!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

i have a few pairs and they are top quality. do go up at least one size because they are a yummie fit, not an hsn fit. you can view the chart on the item page. i normally get larges at hsn and buy these in an xl. you can print out the refund form for the magazine subscription and get $12 back.....makes it an even better deal. buy more than one set and you get more money off because of the buy more save more. excellent deal, especially when you see how much they normally charge for their leggings. i wash them and throw them in the dryer and they stay nice.....no pilling and very little fading, if any.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I purchased a set last year when they were a TSV....I really like them, I agree with the poster tha said they fit close to the body and are a true legging. Because I carry my extra weight in my tummy, iI did order up a size, they are very comfortable as well!