Honored Contributor

Has Anyone Shopped "Stylewe"?

Their things are SO pretty!!!!!  They Run $60.00-about $120.00, however, everything is "it's own style and won't become passe'.

Black Crew Neck Long Sleeve Plain Color-block Blouse

White Shirt Collar Long Sleeve Gathered Bow Blouse

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Shopped "Stylewe"?

@ECBG

I've never purchased anything from them, but I browse their website because, you're right, they have such pretty and unusual clothes...you won't see yourself coming and going!  Love the black blouse you posted.  I especially like their fabrics and prints (and I'm not a big print person)...

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

This is one of those Asian websites which means you need to be very careful with sizing. I would try something inexpensive first before committing too much money.

Check out tbdress .com for very unique pieces for really good prices! I've purchased a few pieces and have had good luck

Honored Contributor

I'm all for different/unique clothing styles but the photos shown look pretty awful! Woman Frustrated

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Here's some examples on the tb site

tb top.jpeg

$19.99

tb peplum.jpg

$11.99

tb colorblock.jpg

$25.99 fun color combo I haven't seen!

No surprise I'm sure but I just ordered the peplum! lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No.  Their fulfillment center is in China.  There are a lot of complaints about this company as there are about many of these Asian fashion sites.  It appears the only payment method is Paypal.  I won't do business with these out of the country businesses.   

I also cannot understand how they can possibly say nothing will become passe.  Just looking at the photos you can tell some of that stuff will be passe in very short order.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I got some flack when I first ordered at tb from friends and my daughter mostly about sizing. Apparently even when one pays close attention to the given measurements they end up with Barbie clothes!

I have 4 pieces now.: 3 tops and 1 pair of pants and all fit fine and wash without incident.

I finally ran into trouble when I decided to order a dress shirt for my husband. The sleeves were too short. I'm giving it to my cousin because regardless it's still a really nice shirt.

Honored Contributor

First of all this dress is amazing...

stylewe dress.JPG

but more importantly I noticed something significant if you're intending to make a purchase. While the size guide seems like you're typical b & m sizing I noticed that when I passed the mouse over the available sizes, i.e, 2, 4, 6, 8 etc. measurements popped up that were entirely different! Per the size guide I'm my usual 4 but, per the numbers on my screen, I'm a 16! And the numbers are quite bizarre. A size 4 is a 29.9 inch bust and 28.3 inch waist?? (there is no spandex or lycra in this dress)