Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Ordered From Serengeti ?

I used to get their catalogs frequently, and I ordered tops and jewelry in the past. Everything was very good quality but very expensive. It has been at least 15 years since I have ordered anything from them, but I did get a catalog a few weeks ago. I glanced through it and then tossed it in the recycle bin with all the other catalogs and junk mail I get. 

Valued Contributor

I have ordered from them and like their products.  Delivery was quick, and, as I recall, I usually order enough to qualify for discounts and free shipping. I used to like Alfred Dunner (one of their main lines) more, but lately the designs scream "old lady" to me, so not as much. Many of their other items are very cute. 

I would recommend  giving them a try if you're wavering...

Honored Contributor

I used to get their catalog but I never ordered anything.  A little too matronly for me but nice.

Honored Contributor

@Emmaline wrote:

I've received Serengeti catalogs for about eight years and I'm attracted to all sorts of items, such as the many skirts and dress/jacket combos. And I do love the bright colors, too!  My problem is that they don't do numbered sizing and I seem to fall between a 2X and 3X, quite consistently.  Still, I've kept a couple skirt sets because I can't seem to find clothing quite like this elsewhere. The sizing issue makes me really appreciate Q's actual garment measurements charts. That's about the most one could ask for without going to a store to try it on. Serengeti, like most catalogs, only gives body measurements. 

@Emmaline,I took a look at the sizing chart in the catalog and they were almost exactly like this on Q with the span (6-8=S).  I taught clothing as well as tailoring.