Respected Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bought clothes from EVINE?

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66  Notice when they hold garments up to the light, most you can see right through.  I think they look thin and cheesy, like Walmart quality or worse. 

@Kachina624 You summed it up well

Honored Contributor

I've gotten a few things from Evine.  Some worked, some didn't.

But I can't say that any of the items were so thin you could see through them.  Nope, not one.

I do have some summer tops from other places that you can see though if you really try, but hey, they're great for the hot summer months.

Trusted Contributor

I've bought One World tops and dress, Kate and Mallory jackets, OSO Casual capris (4 pairs - love them) and tops and Indigo Thread tops.

2 tops from the Indigo Thread line were the only items that I sent back.

Either I swam in a size XL or L was just tight enought that I wouldn't be comfortable wearing it. So as cute as I think this line is I don't plan on purchasing any more itens.

I am also not a fan of the dye sublimations on One World because you don't know there that is going to hit on the body. But the clothes have worn and washed very well and One World is doing more designs without the sublimation techniques.

Overall, I think the quality is good on the clothes I kept, the designs are cute, and the price is right.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66  Notice when they hold garments up to the light, most you can see right through.  I think they look thin and cheesy, like Walmart quality or worse. 

I have to agree....i think they look cheap....but others have said that they love them and they are good.....i have never ordered one ......but just from observing the shows...

Respected Contributor

I have ordered a few of the garments but was only pleased with the ones offered by Pamela McCoy.  More pricy but timeless and quality pieces for sure which is what I prefer.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66..........the same thing happened to me, steroids and weight gain.  I love the One World tunics and get compliments every time I wear them.  I also bought a Paula Deen tunic and I really like it too.  The pair of leggings (One World) I have I really like too, a little large in the waist, but for me thats a good thing since I have gained so much weight.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

I have been happy with the indigo thread company items, the Pamela McCoy and Donna Salyer items.

Those are the lines I like too.  I have also found a couple of cute Kate and Mallory items.

I find the quality to be extremely hit or miss.  I don't like most One World.  I think they all look the same, and I just don't really care for most of them.  I like some of K and M-the leggings are really nice if you can find your proper size.  They seem to run a bit small at times.

I found one cute OSO top.  

I did buy a cute Indigo Thread top recently.  It was well made but a bit more expensive.  I have a nice Vanessa Williams top too--very well made.  

Overall, I haven't bought more than 10 clothing items from Evine that I've kept.  I've sent back more than I've kept so I'm far more choosy now due to their shipping. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

So far the clothes that I bought from Evine I have really liked and the quality is good.  I just ordered a pair of jeans from them.  I will see what they are like when I get them.  So far I have had good luck with Evine.  I dont think $3.99 for shipping is too high, but the return shipping is.  I think their clothing is more modern and casual than QVC.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Evine has some cute clothes but at one point their shipping was awful, it too close to three weeks for them to ship an order, and every time I called they kept telling me I could not cancel, it was a awful experience

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I have a few things from Evine---but mostly the clothes are for the younger ladies, IMO, of course. I am not a fan of the shark bite stuff or the cold shoulder anything, and am too old for the infamous "bo-ho chic" that they toss around. I lived the bo-ho chic!!!

One World is too sparkly for me. Plus their sizes are wonky too, as well as the ridiculous shipping $$ per each piece, even on sale, when the shipping is 1/3 of the price of the garment.