Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bought clothes from EVINE?

I've been buying clothing from evine for about 5 years now and I've had no issues with quality with the exception of a single piece I purchased from the Countess! LOL that doesn't mean I haven't sent things back for sizing issues or that I didn't find it aesthetically pleasing when I got it home but I would say 90% of the time I've been very happy with my purchases

I just bought 3 new pieces including yesterday's top value of the faux suede jacket. I already have three faux leather jackets from evine and they're exceptional

For the record I judge quality by the way things hold up; the construction. Can I wash it multiple times without it losing shape or color? Does it fall apart quickly? Does it fit me properly? But then everybody has their priorities. Mine could be different from others

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 You are right about the thinness.  Sometimes (especially with the Logo clothes) when they hold them up, I can see the color of the hanger through the garment.  Good call @Kachina624

Honored Contributor

I have purchased Indigo Thread & Kate & Mallory and have never had any issues.  They wash & hold up great.  They are reasonably priced too. 

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@AKgirl2 You are sure right!  I never liked TUNICS but lately (steroids) I gotten to be such a chunky monkey I have to wear something long to cover all this (running my wavy fingers up and down my ever growing girth)....pretty soon I'll just wear two sacks sewn together!  Ha!

@Annabellethecat66 ~ you crack me up!  I'm sure whatever you'll be wearing will compliment your curves.  Are you familiar with the Michelin tire character?  I'm looking more and more like the female version!  

Honored Contributor

I buy a lot of clothing from Evine and expecially like Indigo Thread.  They have washed well and held up great for me.

Honored Contributor

I have bought tops from One World , Indigo Thread co. and Kate and Mallory, the quality is good, as good as Denim &Co. The price is right, but you can't always rely on the fit because of the style and cut of the tops. I would never take a chance on pants from them. I bought a summer dress from One World 2 years ago and never wore it and will no doubt donate it.

Respected Contributor

I have some Indigo Threads and OSO Casuals.  Nicely made and no, the material is not too thin. They are summer weight because they are summer tops. 

I like the fact I can indulge in some trendier items without spending a fortune. QVC doesn't seem as fashion forward lately and the prices are high for OK quality.

As with any retailer, there are hits and misses. I'm careful what I choose and it's worked out so far.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Kachina624 You are right about the thinness.  Sometimes (especially with the Logo clothes) when they hold them up, I can see the color of the hanger through the garment.  Good call @Kachina624

Maybe because they are summer tops?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99

I've had good luck with the pants but then I'm not that hard to fit. Just keep in mind they run like B&M sizes

The Indigo thread camo jeans are awfully cute but I don't need them! LOL

Respected Contributor

Horrible clothing.  They can't even come close to Bob Mackie, Susan Graver, denim and Co. and Isaac.  I call them See Thru Clothes.  Horrible.