Honored Contributor

Has Anyone Ever Bought clothes from EVINE?

Their prices seem good.  These clothes look a lot like QVC and HSN's leisure wear.  I'm wondering has anyone ever bought any clothes from there?

I've bought wigs and a tiny pit of jewelry but not clothes.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bought clothes from EVINE?

@Annabellethecat66  Notice when they hold garments up to the light, most you can see right through.  I think they look thin and cheesy, like Walmart quality or worse. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I haven't purchased clothes from Evine, but I believe Marc Bouwer sells there. Years ago, he offered beautiful blouses at QVC. I liked every single one I bought. He excels at flattering, feminine styles. You may wish to check it out! Good luck!
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I find Evine is similar to every other place - some things are good quality, others are not. I'm careful about the fabrics I buy and pay attention to reviews, if there are any. I judge each piece separately; you can't lump them all together, not even in the same line.

Occasional Contributor

I have! It is hit or miss.  But, I just got a Pamela McCoy leather jacket..not "vegan" that is so sharp on sale for $116. It feels like lamb leather and the quality is top notch.Mark Bouwer is great, India Thread Company is very good. Kate and Mallory is hit or miss. I bought 2 lace maxi skirts that are gorgeous. Some of their shirts are indeed thin. It is very spotty. Their prices are good but when you add shipping and handling not so much! Their shipping and handling prices are the worst!

Respected Contributor

I have bought from Evine, but they really are thin.  I like the Oso Casual line on Evine - I think the fabric is much better and thicker than the other lines and more basic cuts.  The other lines are all gimicky - all things that will go out of style in a couple of years. 

Respected Contributor

I have been happy with the indigo thread company items, the Pamela McCoy and Donna Salyer items.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 ~ JMHO, but many clothing items shown fall under the two cc's...cheesy & cheap looking.  If they look like this on tv, seeing them in person will not be any better.  

Respected Contributor

I have item from W.D NY, Mark Bauer, and Kate and Mallory that are very nice. One world does not work for me. 

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 You are sure right!  I never liked TUNICS but lately (steroids) I gotten to be such a chunky monkey I have to wear something long to cover all this (running my wavy fingers up and down my ever growing girth)....pretty soon I'll just wear two sacks sewn together!  Ha!