Esteemed Contributor

Re: Harry and Meghan at the Endeavour Fund Awards in London last night...

[ Edited ]

@ms traditional wrote:

no pic of the rhinestone zipper all the way up the back?  my my my!

Here's a picture of the back of the dress from a retail site.  The dress is by Victoria Beckham ($1295).  I think Meghan wore it better 😊 Definitely like her dark shoes better than the white ones worn by the model.

14614835_23017736_1000.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

That is a lot of makeup on her face.  Wonder if there are "makeup rules" when you are acting as a "Royal."

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee You are probably right!  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

no pic of the rhinestone zipper all the way up the back?  my my my!

Here's a picture of the back of the dress from a retail site.  The dress is by Victoria Beckham ($1295).  I think Meghan wore it better 😊 Definitely like her dark shoes better than the white ones worn by the model.

14614835_23017736_1000.jpg

I like the dress and the color looks fabulous on Meghan, but she should have gone up a size.  It is way too tight on her.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie I thought it looked snug in the armpit area, like there was straining when she moved her arms, and also it cupped her rear too snugly. Harry probably liked it!😁

Perhaps she wore something "figure hugging" as I read it was described, to show off her svelte figure after losing the baby weight, an achievement certainly to be proud of.
Honored Contributor

Meghan's dress is bunching at the waist and pulling at the hips.  It is so tight at the knees...looks like walking would be difficult. Definitely a size too small. 

Respected Contributor

@Carmie  @Pearlee   I agree with your assessment of the sizing on the dress.  The umbrella picture of the two of them has definitely been enhanced and it is a beautiful shot in true Hollywood Style as is her makeup and her bare legs.  It makes it's own statement and it's not a subtle one!

Esteemed Contributor

When I saw the photo of Meghan, I thought it was a rouched waist design, but now that I see the model wearing it, I think maybe it's not a rouched design after all.  Could she have had it altered?  It looks different at the waist, but maybe not due to sizing?

14614835_23017727_1000-2.jpg

Honored Contributor

The rear end definitely cupping the model, as it did Meghan.