Honored Contributor

Re: Harry and Meghan at the Endeavour Fund Awards in London last night...

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Moonlady wrote:
@Carmie

New dental crowns? She had VENEERS done years ago, and what a great job the dentist did, too. That's very different from caps and crowns (the latter, generally used when referring to BACK teeth).

As for the dress: Forget the model; it looks much better on Markle.

@Moonlady   These are newer, fit better and are whiter.  I have crowns on all my teeth.  Veneers are just clips that fit over the teeth in the front.  She had those before and she was always touching them with her tongue as if she was afraid they were going to come off.  These are much better.  These are not the cheap stuff.  Crowns and caps are used throughout the mouth. Veneers are clip-on for the front of the teeth, clip-on hulls.

@Nonametoday, clip-on veneers are relatively new. You can remove them as you would a mouthguard. They are much less expensive than traditional veneers, which are bonded to the tooth.

I don't think that anyone could know which kind she has.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Moonlady wrote:
@Carmie

New dental crowns? She had VENEERS done years ago, and what a great job the dentist did, too. That's very different from caps and crowns (the latter, generally used when referring to BACK teeth).

As for the dress: Forget the model; it looks much better on Markle.

@Moonlady   These are newer, fit better and are whiter.  I have crowns on all my teeth.  Veneers are just clips that fit over the teeth in the front.  She had those before and she was always touching them with her tongue as if she was afraid they were going to come off.  These are much better.  These are not the cheap stuff.  Crowns and caps are used throughout the mouth. Veneers are clip-on for the front of the teeth, clip-on hulls.

@Nonametoday, clip-on veneers are relatively new. You can remove them as you would a mouthguard. They are much less expensive than traditional veneers, which are bonded to the tooth.

I don't think that anyone could know which kind she has.

@suzyQ3   It was obvious she had clip-ons because it seemed she was always using her tongue to poke at them and they would sort of jut forth.  Now they seem stable.  Yes, I do know a little about teeth.  My brother is a dentist and I have spent enough dental work that I should have bought a Lamborghini instead.  I wish I had false teeth.  I

Esteemed Contributor

Her hair is too severe for this dress it should have been down. I do think the dress is tight and pulling in spots, but in a good way. Her body looks great. 

Honored Contributor

I thought something looked different.  Probably the teeth and makeup!  

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

Meghan's dress is bunching at the waist and pulling at the hips.  It is so tight at the knees...looks like walking would be difficult. Definitely a size too small. 

@Carmie   She has a new booty, new dental crowns, cheek implants and contacts which make her eyes look happier and brighter. She looks better than I have ever seen her.  Her Hollywood manager must have kept her tucked away while fixing her up.  She appears more well groomed, hair looks clean and neat, less orange stuff on her legs, feet and hands.  

OK, against my better judgment ... I'll bite. How do you know she has "a new booty, new dental crowns, cheek implants and contacts which make her eyes look happier and brighter"? And of all the criticism of her in the past, I don't remember people saying her hair was dirty or that she had "orange stuff on her legs, feet and hands."

Respected Contributor

@jonbon  Oh they know right down to her dental procedures. I can't believe some of the things that people have posted on this thread about Meghan all the while claiming not to hate her. Writing that she is better groomed now and that her hair is clean is just a backdoor way to say that she was not clean before. I have never seen a picture of Meghan where she didn't look well groomed and lovely. Maybe that is what eats at the posters.