Honored Contributor

Re: Harry & Meghan at Military Music Festival

@Jinlei. It is up to the mods here what we should or shouldn't post. They do remove some posts on this topic, the rest that are up are fine under board terms of use. Sorry if you don't approve.
Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl I have always thought the same about their noses. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@colover. Really? They look very happy and very in love to me.
Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree. Some real nasty comments here and regardless if the mods remove your post or not, your comments say more about you than Megan and Harry. Why can’t you just let them be happy and live their lives. No wonder they are so stressed having to deal with nasty people making comments about them when they know nothing about them as individuals. Shame
Esteemed Contributor

@manny2. Who cares whether you are a fan or not? They both look gorgeous and they are gorgeous. I wish them both all the happiness in the world. We should respect their decision to try to live as normal a life as they can. The press hounded his mother to death. Nowonder they want to be left alone
Esteemed Contributor

@Secretariat1. Shame on you. You know nothing about her or her intentions. He loves her and she loves him. Why can’t you be kind.
Honored Contributor

She looks stunning in red.

They look happy and healthy.  Whatever goes on behind closed doors is not my business.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
@manny2. Who cares whether you are a fan or not? They both look gorgeous and they are gorgeous. I wish them both all the happiness in the world. We should respect their decision to try to live as normal a life as they can. The press hounded his mother to death. Nowonder they want to be left alone

@Teddixat Why does it make you angry that I am not a fan? I find your response interesting. Now you have to get your facts straight Diana was not hounded to death by the press her driver was drunk, and she was not wearing a seat belt. 

Honored Contributor

They are rocking that red! They both look really good. I love Meghan's hair, it is so shiny and pretty and she looks great in Red.......Very very pretty!