Honored Contributor

Re: Harry & Meghan at Military Music Festival

They look stunning together in red! Love it. Heart

Probably my favorite photo of them together.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids  I did not say or mean Harry looked sad I was saying it is sad for the wearers of the uniform The Royal Marines it is a loss for them and, indeed, our country but as he obviously did not want to be part of RF better he has left.

Honored Contributor

I was going to say the photo reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf but then realized Little Red Riding Hood IS the Big Bad Wolf! 🐺 😄
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

Harry looks dapper in his uniform - wonder how he feels last time he will wear Capt.General of Royal Marines uniform - very sad.

@dulwich  Unusual, but we'll disagree on this one. I do not think Harry looks remotely dapper. Frankly, he always looks unkempt to me and as though he could use a good bath and a good grooming, including a close shave... Clearly too, 'handsome' is in the eye of the beholder and this is so not a man I would ever consider handsome... As for that get-up, I'm sure it has meaning for him, but he looks like he ought to be parking cars at the country club... I'll be glad when their farewell tour is over...

@stevieb I have to agree with you on the uniform.  Made me think of The Music Man.  I'm also with you on the shaving.  Several men at work are going with facial hair.  Not loving the look.  

She looked fabulous.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the photos.

They look very relaxed and happy.  Her gown is stunning.  Love that they are both in red for this occasion. 

I do wish them well.  However, I do think that Harry gave up quite a lot for his wife.  Time will tell.

Honored Contributor

Perfection -- Meghan looks stunning.  I love the red theme -- dress, shoes, clutch bag and love her earrings.  She does not need jewelry except for her statement earrings. This woman knows how to dress.  Kate should get some tips from her.  Harry looks handsome too.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Meghan looks beautiful, that is one gorgeous red dress.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

This dress fits her well!

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@manny2 How fabulous that you know her so well and know what her intentions were! Amazing!!

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

Harry looks dapper in his uniform - wonder how he feels last time he will wear Capt.General of Royal Marines uniform - very sad.

@dulwich  Unusual, but we'll disagree on this one. I do not think Harry looks remotely dapper. Frankly, he always looks unkempt to me and as though he could use a good bath and a good grooming, including a close shave... Clearly too, 'handsome' is in the eye of the beholder and this is so not a man I would ever consider handsome... As for that get-up, I'm sure it has meaning for him, but he looks like he ought to be parking cars at the country club... I'll be glad when their farewell tour is over...

Woman Wink

@stevieb 

I've noticed a lot of men who are going bald start growing facial hair. I think they worry people won't think they're masculine so they grow facial hair to compensate. As in "just because I'm going bald doesn't mean I'm not a manly man and I can prove it, just have a gander at this beard I'm growing, if that's not the sign of a man what is?"  And some of them grow a pony tail with the leftovers in the back.

There's a guy who has a huge furniture store in my neck of the woods who does his own tv ads. He has a pure white full beard and moustache and a bald head. It was a long time before I saw him turn around on one of his ads and lo and behold he has a long pure white pony tail hanging halfway down his back made from just what fringe he has left in the back.