Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Was just going to respond that the op probably never had a baby. Then I looked at some of her posts and she is a Megan super hater. 

Best to let this thread die.

@proudlyfromNJ  Indeed!  I was going to post the same thing about the OP.  Very sad.

Esteemed Contributor

I was puzzled by this thread. I then took a looksie at past posts by the OP and my questions have been answered. 

Wow!! Just Wow! Op.

Super Contributor

time will tell, you guys,time will tell/

Honored Contributor

@princesess wrote:

time will tell, you guys,time will tell/

@princesess.  Hate is bad for the soul.

Super Contributor

Re: Harry/Meghanbaby

[ Edited ]

Meghan is a beautiful woman inside and out and I am sure her baby will be beautiful too!   Blessings to Meghan and Harry on the birth of their baby in 2019!   Diana is smiling from heaven.

Honored Contributor

I noticed Meghan's face as somewhat heavier and, of course, her baby belly.  She is a small bone woman and will be all baby.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Have you ever heard about the birds and the bees? Women carry babies in their uterus.  That makes their mid section get bigger when they are pregnant.

The face has nothing to do with pregnancy and doesn't expand when pregnant.

Super Contributor

did i say anything about hate? i just notice things that maybe others dont, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERBODY!

Esteemed Contributor

When I was pregnant with my son I only gained 16 pounds.All of it was in my belly.I didn’t look pregnant until my 8th month. When I brought him home from the hospital some of my neighbors were surprised.They never knew I was expecting.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Was just going to respond that the op probably never had a baby. Then I looked at some of her posts and she is a Megan super hater. 

Best to let this thread die.

@proudlyfromNJ That's all she ever posts. Scotland Yard fixated persons list?

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"