Super Contributor

Re: Harry/Meghanbaby

[ Edited ]

@princesess wrote:

where would you put it,  in the kitchen forums?

In the Enquirer.

Esteemed Contributor

@princesess wrote:

now, please,  no bashing, but i am wondering why meghan has not gained any weigh in her face or anywhere like kate did, most women gain in more places then theit stomachs, is she really expecting.

Not sure where you or your friends gained weight when pregnant, but for both pregnancies I gained in the stomach only.  From the back I didn't look pregnant.  No fullness in my face either. Arms, legs, chest stayed the same.  But boy, did my stomach ever grow outward.  It's a wonder I didn't fall over forward, ha ha!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I just figured it out I guess we should be honored to have Meghans Dad posting with us (sorry if this offends any one it is meant in jest)

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

This is one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read - surely this is a New Year joke!  

Super Contributor

FINALLY SOMEBODY FIGURED IT OUT! WOW!

Respected Contributor

@princesess wrote:

FINALLY SOMEBODY FIGURED IT OUT! WOW!

Based on probably 95% of your posts which are nasty comments on Meghan this was not a joke. If it was it was not funny. Make a New Years resolution and get over your obsession with Meghan, Duchess of Sussex. It wil be healthier for you. 

Honored Contributor

@princesess wrote:

anybody can troll my posts, i dont care, it doesnt bother me, at least im telling the truth, and not just what people want to hear.

Huh?  So the truth is Meghan is faking her pregnancy?  Is she going to fake the birth too?

Super Contributor

Its just chit chat, people need to calm down here. I have never seen people get so up in arms as they do here!

Honored Contributor

Out of all the forums Wellness would be more appropriate.  Still the OP and another poster seem to have very hard feelings toward Meghan.

"The time will tell" for not just Meghan but for all.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Clearly with the topic and you start off saying " no bashing" that you KNOW the comment is less than appropriate and certainly a MYOB type question!

Why would anybody clearly waste ONE second of their time worrying and wondering over such stuff - I just do not get it? I usually scroll right past these type of topics but the run on at the end caught my eye and I read it.