Trusted Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@Thebig I wrote:

Its just chit chat, people need to calm down here. I have never seen people get so up in arms as they do here!

SO true. Anyone who doesn't like Meghan is labeled a HATER - so lame. The obsession lots of posters have with Meghan is laughable.

The obsession of some people to come to a fashion forum for the sole purpose of spouting some spurious suspicion about a person they do not know is pathetic. There is a huge distinction between criticizing someone's fashion choices and spewing venom. If you don't want to be slammed come here for the former, not the latter.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

@Love to Run wrote:

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@Thebig I wrote:

Its just chit chat, people need to calm down here. I have never seen people get so up in arms as they do here!

SO true. Anyone who doesn't like Meghan is labeled a HATER - so lame. The obsession lots of posters have with Meghan is laughable.

The obsession of some people to come to a fashion forum for the sole purpose of spouting some spurious suspicion about a person they do not know is pathetic. There is a huge distinction between criticizing someone's fashion choices and spewing venom. If you don't want to be slammed come here for the former, not the latter.

@Love to Run 100%!!

Honored Contributor

I think it is time this thread is pulled.  The bashing of the OP has become as bad as her bashing of Meghan.

Respected Contributor

@CouponQueen wrote:

How can anybody "HATE" somebody they do not know and never met? Isn't there enough activity in our daily lives to wonder/worry about than somebody in the Royal family in another COUNTRY?

I do not get it how can you dislike somebody you don't know than if what all the others are saying is true - all her posts are anti-meghan. WHY waste time on an ADULT forum dedicated to fashion with such utter nonsense and garbage.

I am sure there is something on Facebook somewhere with like conspiracy theories that she can find somebody who actually believes her junk and cares.

It goes both ways. How can someone constantly profess gushing adoration over a person/group of people that they've never met? There's a LOT of that going on here as well. Why waste time on forum beatifying them? 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@CouponQueen wrote:

How can anybody "HATE" somebody they do not know and never met? Isn't there enough activity in our daily lives to wonder/worry about than somebody in the Royal family in another COUNTRY?

I do not get it how can you dislike somebody you don't know than if what all the others are saying is true - all her posts are anti-meghan. WHY waste time on an ADULT forum dedicated to fashion with such utter nonsense and garbage.

I am sure there is something on Facebook somewhere with like conspiracy theories that she can find somebody who actually believes her junk and cares.

It goes both ways. How can someone constantly profess gushing adoration over a person/group of people that they've never met? There's a LOT of that going on here as well. Why waste time on forum beatifying them? 

@FrostyBabe1.  I don't think I've seen any beatifying or gushing on this thread. Don't think I've read every post though. However, I think stating that someone is faking their pregnancy and they know for sure it is true is going just a bit too far.

Everyone has their own opinion and this is mine.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@CouponQueen wrote:

@FrostyBabe1.  I don't think I've seen any beatifying or gushing on this thread. Don't think I've read every post though. However, I think stating that someone is faking their pregnancy and they know for sure it is true is going just a bit too far.

Everyone has their own opinion and this is mine.

Not on this thread, no, there hasn't been.  But there is, in general a LOT of fawning over these folks going on here that is just as extreme as the venom being spewed in this thread. I don't get either side. That was my point. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~