Esteemed Contributor

Re: Harry And Meghan At Well Child Awards

I think she looks gorgeous, glowing. I think she is trying really hard to become part of the royal family while maintaining her sense of self. She is, after all, an American woman trying to navigate a strange new world. I think she has been treated unfairly. I hope that she will get the respect she deserves.

Honored Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

Her hair is gorgeous.  She looks pretty, but that dress is too tight...really pulling across the middle.  

I know she was waiting with bated breath for my opinion!  

@alicedee 

I think the dress is a bit tight too. I have seen local news women and others wearing dresses that did the same thing. I wouldn’t wear a dress that fit tightly across my stomach or thighs. I would feel self conscious & wouldn’t be comfortable. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
At Wednesday’s ceremony, Harry presented the awards in the category for four to six year olds. Afterwards he made a few remarks, focusing on what it has been like for him to attend the awards as a parent. “My wife and I feel incredibly privileged to join you tonight, and to be in a room with such amazing human beings,” he said. “This year resonates in different ways because I’m a father now.He referenced the 2018 ceremony, and began to choke up a bit. Harry said that when he and Meghan attended last year, they knew she was pregnant, but no one else did. “I remember squeezing Meghan’s hand so tight, and wondering what it would be like to have a child born with such immediate challenges,” he said. “Being around these parents pulls at my heartstrings in a way I could have never understood before I was a parent myself. Thank you for being you.” After he was done speaking, Meghan joined him on stage to take photos with with the award winners.

While the night’s main focus was the children who won awards, the Daily Mail’s Rebecca English pointed out that Harry finally answered a question that’s been on our minds for quite some time. He said that Archie does have red hair, and that you can see it in his eyebrows.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

She looks more beautiful than ever.Her hair looks so thick and luxurious...what a radiant mom.She looks truly happy.

Honored Contributor

What Harry said wasn't supposed to be in a spoiler. I give up on redoing it, sorry.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

I think she's just stunning in those colors. 

What she's wearing is so sleek and beautiful.

Respected Contributor

I love Meghan's look. The handbag is gorgeous. Love the color of her shoes too. All around beautiful. Must be Duchesses Wear Green day!
Honored Contributor

They both look so happy and what a wonderful charity also!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

Her hair is gorgeous.  She looks pretty, but that dress is too tight...really pulling across the middle.  

I know she was waiting with bated breath for my opinion!  

yeah, could go up a size or two. Her figure has changed since having Archie

She would look great in the right size.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

What Harry said wasn't supposed to be in a spoiler. I give up on redoing it, sorry.

Here it is, @Greeneyedlady21.   Poignant and tender.

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:
At Wednesday’s ceremony, Harry presented the awards in the category for four to six year olds. Afterwards he made a few remarks, focusing on what it has been like for him to attend the awards as a parent. “My wife and I feel incredibly privileged to join you tonight, and to be in a room with such amazing human beings,” he said. “This year resonates in different ways because I’m a father now.  He referenced the 2018 ceremony, and began to choke up a bit. Harry said that when he and Meghan attended last year, they knew she was pregnant, but no one else did. “I remember squeezing Meghan’s hand so tight, and wondering what it would be like to have a child born with such immediate challenges,” he said. “Being around these parents pulls at my heartstrings in a way I could have never understood before I was a parent myself. Thank you for being you.” After he was done speaking, Meghan joined him on stage to take photos with with the award winners.

While the night’s main focus was the children who won awards, the Daily Mail’s Rebecca English pointed out that Harry finally answered a question that’s been on our minds for quite some time. He said that Archie does have red hair, and that you can see it in his eyebrows.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova