Respected Contributor

Re: Harry And Meghan At Well Child Awards

@SharkE wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

Her hair is gorgeous.  She looks pretty, but that dress is too tight...really pulling across the middle.  

I know she was waiting with bated breath for my opinion!  

yeah, could go up a size or two. Her figure has changed since having Archie

She would look great in the right size.

She is re-wearing a dress, as opposed to buying new for every event. Yes, her figure has changed, but I think she is trying to make the best use of what she already has. I believe there were re-wears on their recent trip, as well.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo Thank you. I was editing one word and the forum was very "jumpy ". I agree, so poignant and tender.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

britains-prince-harry-duke-of-sussex-and-britains-meghan-news-photo-1571176680.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

She looks beautiful.

Her bag is so different.  I love it! 

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo   Harry has such a tender and kind heart. 

Honored Contributor

They look really good, and Meghan looks beautiful, vibrant and healthy! Hair looks super shiny...

Honored Contributor

I like her coat. I think light colors become her so much more, than dark ones. It looks like she has dropped some weight ,and is getting her old figure back again

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

Her hair is gorgeous.  She looks pretty, but that dress is too tight...really pulling across the middle.  

@alicedee 

I think the dress is a bit tight too. I have seen local news women and others wearing dresses that did the same thing. I wouldn’t wear a dress that fit tightly across my stomach or thighs. I would feel self conscious & wouldn’t be comfortable. 

There are numerous rumors that she is pregnant again.  Who knows?  During the summer she was photographed at numerous events.  Her stomach was not at all prominent.

I love that shade of green on her.

Respected Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

I think she looks gorgeous, glowing. I think she is trying really hard to become part of the royal family while maintaining her sense of self. She is, after all, an American woman trying to navigate a strange new world. I think she has been treated unfairly. I hope that she will get the respect she deserves.

I agree 100%!!

Respected Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

@alicedee 

I think the dress is a bit tight too. I have seen local news women and others wearing dresses that did the same thing. I wouldn’t wear a dress that fit tightly across my stomach or thighs. I would feel self conscious & wouldn’t be comfortable. 

There are numerous rumors that she is pregnant again.  Who knows?  During the summer she was photographed at numerous events.  Her stomach was not at all prominent.

I love that shade of green on her.

Hmmm ... interesting that you say her stomach was not at all prominent. I thought it was fairly obvious in photos I saw that she was still a bit heavier than pre-baby, belts tied a bit higher, etc. I actually thought she looked a bit slimmer in this green dress. Who knows!?