Honored Contributor

Re: Harry And Meghan At Endeavour Fund Awards

@chrystaltree

That sounds like a very lovely outfit!

I bet you'll look great!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I'm glad she looks happy. With that family spouting off again, she certainly  needs some fun

Honored Contributor

@cherry  Some of her friends are anonymously talking to People Magazine about what they directly know and who they know Meghan to be. They say that Meghan wrote her father a letter, texted him, wanted him to stop talking to the press and talk to her. She was always reachable, she never changed her cell phone number. His response was to ask her for a media photo op when they got together to talk, the exact opposite of what she was trying to get through to him about. Her friends are always worried about the effects on her and her pregnancy. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

I can understand  @Greeneyedlady21. She has really been the target of a lot of malice

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom: I hope that’s true. There is nothing like the feel of that baby kicking and moving around. That is so special. I always felt bad for my husband that he could never feel that. Hands on the belly yes but not the same 

22 years ago during a time out at a college basketball game the band started playing and the pregnant young woman behind us tapped us on the shoulder so we could see her baby “dancing” inside her belly.

I love this outfit

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

I also loved that they all said that she cooked for them and always cooks for Harry, no 'staff' involved.

While the food was on silver plated trays, her teapot and mugs were a pretty blue ceramic.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Those shoes are a work of art.

I love the colors and the heel placement.  They deserve to be on display in a shoe museum, in addition to being worn by those who also love them.

Aquazzura-Slides-mules-Rendez-vous-mule-75-Blackgold-Suedespecchio-Right.jpg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

I like the earrings, the clutch and the shoes.

The skirt and blouse - no. Just no. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The blouse looks very casual for a dress up affair.  It looks like an ordinary white cotton shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a couple of extra buttons undone and the collar spread apart.  She should have had @chrystaltree style her; she has better ideas.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

That blouse is not good.  Sort of just wrinkled cotton.