Honored Contributor

Harry And Meghan At Endeavour Fund Awards

[ Edited ]

This fund helps sick and injured military personnel and veterans.

Meghan is wearing a custom blouse and skirt by Clare Waight Keller, the Givenchy designer of her wedding dress. Givenchy clutch seen often, Aquazzurra Rendez Vous 105 suede pump, and small earrings that I have a picture of..have to check the name again

precious-earring-charm-diamonds-768x768.jpg

Dy05Tv0WkAAzFWq.jpegDy06lu1XcAI0M3q.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Harry And Meghan At Endeavour Fund Awards

meghan-markle-royal-ascot-clutch.pngAquazzura-Slides-mules-Rendez-vous-mule-75-Blackgold-Suedespecchio-Right.jpg

Honored Contributor

Nice and the baby is coming along nicely too.

Honored Contributor

There's a live stream of the awards on You Tube if anyone is interested. Harry and Meghan are supposed to be presenters.

britains-prince-harry-duke-of-sussex-and-britains-meghan-news-photo-1094984384-1549567443.jpgbritains-prince-harry-duke-of-sussex-and-britains-meghan-news-photo-1094984408-1549567419.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Meghan looks lovely but those shoes, beautiful though they may be, make me very nervous. They look precarious,

Honored Contributor

I'm watching the awards, so inspiring. Meghan just presented.

Honored Contributor

britains-prince-harry-duke-of-sussex-and-britains-meghan-news-photo-1095003860-1549569515.jpgbritains-prince-harry-duke-of-sussex-and-britains-meghan-news-photo-1095004372-1549569589.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21

I was just reading an article about this in a British newspaper and it said that the reason Meghan was smiling so broadly in these pics, is that the baby was visibly moving and she just started laughing!

How sweet is that? LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I really like a black&white evening look like this.  Thanks, greeneyedlady.  I appreciate your "royal" posts.  I look foward to them.   You won't believe this but Louis posted one of his boho chic skirts on FB.  I've seen them before, they come in all colors.  I just found out that a friend is giving her parents a big splashy 60th anniversary party in June.  I opened the save the date card as I was reading Louis on FB and immediate thought the black version would look amazing with a white button down shirt, a wide gold belt I own, black strappy heels and black and gold jewelry.  I actually have all the pieces, I only needed the skirt and that will be here in few days.  And then.....this picture.  Although, as much as I love the way Meghan dresses, I don't particularly love this outfit on her.  The blouse is little "messy" and a necklace would have been a nice addition.  I don't have a royal bump to contend with so my shirt will won't have any issues...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Don't like it. At all.