Honored Contributor

Re: Hard to watch Susan Graver shows

@KathyPet wrote:

@QVCpal wrote:

I find it so hard to watch these shows, she interrupts the host, talking over them constantly, today Pat is backing off trying to lessen the blow. Someone really needs to talk to her about it.

YEs, so we have heard before.

ITA!  these SG threads are getting old! 

Honored Contributor

@QVCpal wrote:

I find it so hard to watch these shows, she interrupts the host, talking over them constantly, today Pat is backing off trying to lessen the blow. Someone really needs to talk to her about it.

I've been on these boards for many years and constantly hear comments such as the OP's. I always wonder why I don't see any of what irritates you all. I think she's a lovely woman and she's never once displayed any irksome behavior in my eyes. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Contributor

Glad to see that she is showing more classic styles and patterns instead of so many bold prints that many of us can't wear or buy.

Respected Contributor

Susan is Susan. She can definitely talk and talk ... And talk. I can handle the talking, but, the repetition of words is what gets me with her..  But, I suppose how many ways is there to describe something after a while. She did not get where she is today, I doubt anyhow, by sitting back and letting someone else take charge. It is plainly obvious to me - she likes to be in charge. Maybe that is good, maybe not - bottom line she is one fairly rich woman, and she did not get there by being a quiet little mouse.

-Texas Hill Country-
Valued Contributor

She is freakin insane.

Honored Contributor

Joy on HSN and Susan could be Sisters.....they both are  just so irritating.  Loud and in your face.  Can not stand to watch either of them.

New Contributor

I agree agree agree.  But all the comments go unnoticed because she is still ON and doing whatshe does best,  talk, talk, talk

New Contributor

I have.  I change the channel

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thats a laugh... your waiting for her change... forget it. Easier to nail jello to a tree then for SG to stop talking over the hosts.  

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Joy on HSN and Susan could be Sisters.....they both are  just so irritating.  Loud and in your face.  Can not stand to watch either of them.

It is very simple. Don't watch...these bashing threads are very tiresome. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning