Honored Contributor

Hard to believe this is from Macy's

Lace Up Sweater Macy's   INC International Concepts lace up sweater for $80.00.  Comes in a bunch of colors but I like this one (Port)

Honored Contributor

Re: Hard to believe this is from Macy's

It's now only $31.99 and with a coupon you can do even better.  

I really like this sweater and it's now priced right.  I'd never pay $80 for it.

Respected Contributor

Love it!

I'm glad to see it's on sale.  

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

Why is it hard to believe?  INC has very nice designs. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the insight.  I just picked up the wine and black for $66.  Had been looking at this sweater when it first came out but could not cough up the cost for one.  But now.... Good things come to those who wait...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

INC International Concepts and Style & Co. are both Macy's clothing lines. I find that INC in the missy sizes tends to run on the small side and sometimes a whole size smaller in the tops than Style & Co. These clothing lines are also sold in Canada at Hudson's Bay but the selection is much poorer.

Regular Contributor

I do love INC International but rarely buy because of the price tags.  I also find that the tops are cut more like a junior cut.  I am an xs in Style and Co. but a medium in Inc International.  I do love Style and Co.....they have GREAT sales and cute clothes!  

Honored Contributor

Express has one too-

Esteemed Contributor

Nice looking sweater and i do love the color...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's hard to believe if your Macy's is small and caters to the yoga pant crowd as mine does.

My local Macy's mostly carries their lower end house brands in mostly casual wear.

If I want something like the item pictured I have to order it online or go to the big mall.

I usually order online and return to the store.  It is only a matter of time before I get "the letter" from Macys.  I can only imagine what my return rate is.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN