Esteemed Contributor

Hope everyone has a great day..!Smile

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, emmy, it's my 36th wedding anniversary today. A full day planned. Husband sleeping late as he recently had knee surgery and went back to work last week. Poor guy is tired. We've had more laughs than screams on our marriage roller coaster. So grateful.

Emmy -- have a lovely, positive day!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for such a nice post, emmysmom!

Ury--Congratulations on your 36th: enjoy your day!

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/14/2015 lucylover64 said:

Thank you, LL64 -- You have a lovely weekend as well.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor
Thank you emmysmom. My DH gave me his class ring 46 years ago today after dating 12 days. I still have the ring & we will be celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary March 14th. We went out for dinner last night as it is freezing cold here today. Next month we are going to Riviera Maya Mexico with one of my BF's from HS. I hope everyone has a fun day. Ury, Congratulations to you and your DH!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Wishing everyone who posts here a beautiful, happy weekend. It's so good to focus on the lighter side of life for a few days.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/14/2015 twinny2 said: Thank you emmysmom. My DH gave me his class ring 46 years ago today after dating 12 days. I still have the ring & we will be celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary March 14th. We went out for dinner last night as it is freezing cold here today. Next month we are going to Riviera Maya Mexico with one of my BF's from HS. I hope everyone has a fun day. Ury, Congratulations to you and your DH!!!

Thats so cool..congrats!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/14/2015 lucylover64 said:

You're so welcome LL!Smile

-- Mae West
Super Contributor
On 2/14/2015 twinny2 said: Thank you emmysmom. My DH gave me his class ring 46 years ago today after dating 12 days. I still have the ring & we will be celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary March 14th. We went out for dinner last night as it is freezing cold here today. Next month we are going to Riviera Maya Mexico with one of my BF's from HS. I hope everyone has a fun day. Ury, Congratulations to you and your DH!!!

Congratulations, twinny2! What a wonderful story--blessings and safety to both of you! Have a wonderful day, anniversary, and trip!

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/14/2015 ury said:

Thank you, emmy, it's my 36th wedding anniversary today. A full day planned. Husband sleeping late as he recently had knee surgery and went back to work last week. Poor guy is tired. We've had more laughs than screams on our marriage roller coaster. So grateful.

Emmy -- have a lovely, positive day!

God Bless you and your DH! 36 years! Hope your DH is feeling better! He has a wonderful wife, judging from your comments!Wink

I will be celebrating with Emmy, my precious minpin..I got her a darling dress..she likes to dress up..lol! Cool

-- Mae West