Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🎂Happy Birthday, @lolakimono

Lola, I hope that you have a great birthday in your jammies!  It's so much fun to see how you put clothing styles together ❤.  Drink a glass of wine for me.  I get 2 wine coolers a year.  New Years Eve in the hot tub and on our anniversary which was 03/14/20.  We had to cancel our dinner out plans and the Firemen's Dance in my dh's hometown.  Better to be safe than sorry at our age. We never dreamed that our 50th wedding anniversary would turn out like this.  It's a good thing that we had a small family celebration the week before.  

P.S. our planned vacation in April for two weeks in Louisiana has been cancelled too.  It's one day at a time around here.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@lolakimono- hope you have the BEST. DAY. EVER! Thank you for your posts which I look forward to reading - Happy Birthday, Lola - Riley1

@riley1 

Thank you!

I'll see what else I can find to post for today (and hopefully the boards will be faster today than yesterday!).

Honored Contributor

Have a Very Happy Blessed Birthday @lolakimono Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Happy Birthday @lolakimono !  You are the fashion queen here!  Smiley Happy 

@San Antonio Gal 

Thank you!

You are the hair queen, LOL.  I saw your post in Beauty. Please don't cut those gorgeous locks yourself!  

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

Happy Birthday to you!  Thanks for all the great posts. Hope you have a great day. ❤️

@godi 

Thank you!

I will try to find something interesting for today.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimonoHappy Birthday Miss Sunshine!

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday! Many more!

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Have a happy day and eat cake!!

Image result for fashionista teacher birthday photos

@beckyb1012 

Thank you!

I adore the chic lady with the pin and the scarf. Heart

Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

Happiest Birthday, Lola!

I can't imagine the forum without you. Thanks for all you do to keep us entertained and informed 😘 

If we lived closer to one another, I'd bake you this cake...

(When the boards start cooperating, I'll post the pic)

@house_cat 

Thank you!

How is the virtual learning coming along? Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

Lola, I hope that you have a great birthday in your jammies!  Drink a glass of wine for me.  I get 2 wine coolers a year.  New Years Eve in the hot tub and on our anniversary which was 03/14/20.  We had to cancel our dinner out plans and the Firemen's Dance in my dh's hometown.  Better to be safe than sorry at our age. We never dreamed that our 50th wedding anniversary would turn out like this.  It's a good thing that we had a small family celebration the week before.  

P.S. our planned vacation in April for two weeks in Louisiana has been cancelled too.  It's one day at a time around here.

@twinny70 

Thank you!

I will gladly drink your share. Cat Tongue

BF asked me about re-booking our Nashville trip, but I can't really do that because there is a possibility of extending the school year into the summer, so I am just going to wait it out I guess.  What more can anyone do?