Respected Contributor

Re: 🎂Happy Birthday, @lolakimono

@lolakimono ....  Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday!   I hope you had a great day,  Many happy, Healthy returns.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

Bon Anniversaire (Happy Birthday)!!!  Hope your day is filled with magic, love and your favorite things!

@Misplaced Parisian 

Merci beaucoup.Heart

I used to teach a two week introduction to French unit each marking period, such that I taught that phrase for 60 classes, LOL.  Do you have any chic scarf posts to share with us?

I found this yesterday to share with my French colleague. Cat LOL

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Gym du Confiné ...et on répète.'

Love this! That is how I exercise these days! I am so envious of you guys speaking French, my favorite language! I can understand a little, visited France 5 times, hope for 5 more.

Trusted Contributor

I'm almost late to your party @lolakimono . Happy Birthday and I hope you have many many more.

Thanks for all your post!

Honored Contributor

Happy, happy birthday ! Hope your 29 again LOL

ps. no more jacket pics, OK ?

ROFL

Respected Contributor

I feel like we're having a virtual birthday party.  So good to "see" you@dooBdoo  I hope you are well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@alliswell wrote:

I feel like we're having a virtual birthday party.  So good to "see" you@dooBdoo  I hope you are well.

Thank you, @alliswell!   It's always good to see you, too, and I hope you're safe and well.❤️  
I agree it's a joyful party! 🎂🎉🥂

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Birthday Party Decorations at Home - Birthday Decoration Ideas

While I would prefer a little less color, I thought this was perfect for your birthday! LOL.
Thanks  for all your wonderful posts on Home and helping us to keep our minds busy....especially now.

Respected Contributor

Dearest @lolakimono 

I might have thought I missed your birthday, but since every day is like Groundhog's Day,  "Happy Birthday!"

Love, Justice