Honored Contributor

Re: 😽🎂 Happy Birthday @lolakimono🎂🐱

@Katcat1 wrote:

Happy Birthday and many, many more.  Have a wonderful day.

@Katcat1 

Thank you!

BF often inquires as to the whereabouts of Cat & Cat, among their many nicknames.  

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday Lola! Thanks for all your lovely home pictures.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day.

@Snicks1 

Thank you!

I am supposed to present with a colleague from another school on Tuesday.  She wanted to get together this week after school to iron out the details, but then we are both having a super busy week.  She and I live about an hour apart, and yesterday she suggested that we meet on Saturday.  My first thought was that I "can't" meet until after 10 because I have AMS!  Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

@hayseed00 wrote:

@ lolakimono  Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!

@hayseed00 

Thank you!

I don't know if your avatar is one of your animals.  I avoid hay and things that trigger hay fever, but that little guy is cute.  Is there a story?

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Happy Happy...and Thank You for all you do!

@DREAMON 

Thank you so much!

I assume that you an Aerosmith fan, but perhaps I am wrong and it is really that you are Dr. Eamon.  Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@lolakimono   .....  Have a great day!

@ItsME 

Thank you!

Here is my me, myself and I story for today. 

In Spanish, we use the verb llamarse to say how someone is called.  Perhaps your given name is Nicole, and you go by Nicky, for example. You know that first day of school teacher attendance question, when the teacher asks if you go by a different name or a nickname.  

We say me llamo for I call myself, as in I am called....

Of course, Americans see me llamo and think my name... so they fill out the rest with es _____.  One student wrote Me llamo es Carrie today (Spanish 3).  I explained that her name is really Carrie, not IS.  When I see it's me, I think that it's my favorite student, IS!Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

I’ll add my birthday wishes to you. You add so much to these boards and are always so kind to help others. From what you write about your life being kind and helpful is your normal m.o.

You're still a young 'un which is good since you seem to always have so much on your plate.

Have a beautiful day

@Sadiesadie 

Thank you!

Your name is so nice, I had to say it twice. Cat Wink

An animated giggle for your day- 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZdKVTyAgpY

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@lolakimono- Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day and celebrate. And, thank you for all your home decor/fashion threads you provide us.

@riley1 

Thank you!

I can never figure out the Home forum.  There was a poster ( @Citrine1 ) I think it was who was also stumped.  I find something that I think that people are going to LOVE, and everyone hates it.  When I think something is U-G-L-Y, there are people who LOVE it.  It goes to show you what a cross-section of decor preferences we have, and it's a good reminder for showing/staging a house for selling.  

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Wishing you all the best and many blessings on your birthday and always @lolakimono!

Image result for Cats Wearing Glasses

@MacDUFF 

Good to see you here and thank you for the warm wishes!

I have outperformed my opthamologist's prediction for the age at which I would need glasses, since I am the only member of my immediate family who doesn't need them (Y-E-T!).  

Honored Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Congratulations. May you have many more trips around the sun. 

@StylishLady 

Thank you!

I hope I am looking half as well as you do at your age!

Keep on stylin' sister!