Respected Contributor

Re: Hanging out at home indoors - what do you typically wear?

T-shirt & some kind of soft knit pants, year round. Always get dressed in the morning, even when I'm sick, & make the bed, too. Just seems like I feel better when I'm dressed.

Honored Contributor

Eddie Bauer drawstring waist pants with a hoodie, I live in a cold part of the Midwest. In summer white capris with a T-shirt. I must admit that I do often wear my PJ's too.

Honored Contributor

I'm almost always in some sort of black (knit fabric) pants with a sweater or blouse. I never do not get dressed.

Valued Contributor

On a day I'm not going out - charcoal grey sweatpants, t-shirt, button up front sweatshirt, lil mismatched socks, slippers and NO BRA .

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

pj's

robes

slippers

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

When I get home from work, it's fleecy loungewear (along the lines of what Stan Herman sells). My DH shovels snow and brings in the mail for our +60 neighbor lady, and he says that he thinks she lives in her jammies.

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2015 MFitz said: I try to find PJs that don't look like PJs. Such as same color bottoms and tops preferably in a dark color. If someone comes to the door, I don't look like I'm in my Jammie's. Unfortunately these are hard to find. For some reason manufacturers think we need crazy printed pj's.

I buy Hue pjs, but I like the fun prints. I wear separates--v neck colored t shirts and fun bottoms. I love the Hue separates as I can get different sizes. I love larger tops for loungewear and my normal size s in bottoms from Hue.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

PJ's when I get home from work, why dirty more clothes. I have enough wash to do. On my days off, I get into yoga pants and sports bra for my workouts. After shower it depends on if I go out, a nice active wear outfit or jeans.

Trusted Contributor

Yoga pants or stretchy jeans, and a fleece top. I like to keep my house cool so fleece is nice during cooler weather. In warm weather I wear walk/city shorts or capri pants, and a t-shirt or woven shirt. I frequently ditch the bra if no one other than DH is around. But when I do I always wear a bulky top or a couple of layers.{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Member Since 11/20/2008
Trusted Contributor

In the winter I usually wear jeans, turtleneck, and fleece quarter zip top. In the summer I wear bermuda shorts and t-shirts. I don't put on pajamas until I go to bed.