Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hanging out at home indoors - what do you typically wear?

On 2/1/2015 lolakimono said:
On 2/1/2015 GinaV24 said:

lola, hmm, I'm going to have to look into those LLbean pants, they could make a nice alternative in the summer.

Right now they just have the full length ones, but if you want the cropped ones you'll have to check closer to summer.

thanks, I may look for some now for this kind of weather and then the shorter ones for warmer weather. I have 2 pair of pants called cold killer pants that have a wind breaker material on the fronts and I tend to live in them at home in the winter. They are great if I have to do something outside but are comfy inside, too.

Super Contributor

Lola I would love to see your closet. I bet you have an awesome wardrobe!

Honored Contributor

Fleece sets and mix and match separates. My kitty lovvvvves fleece! I rarely use the furnace, so fleece and gooseneck floor lamps with 40W bulbs keep us very warm. Oh, and knit/crochet hats keep us very warm!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Normally I get dressed even if staying in, but today it is a snowy day, not going anywhere, not expecting anyone to stop by, I'm in my pjs, getting ready to shower and change into fresh pjs, since I just finished shampooing my stairs/nasty hands and knees job. Normally it's jeans and a top for me. Funny thing about shorts for summertime, I had not worn shorts at all for at least 10-15 years, until this past summer when I wore them all summer long, except if I was going out in public, then I wore jeans and a top.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I have a few Carole H sets. They're comfy, but presentable just in case somebody drops by.

Valued Contributor

Usually jeans and a knit top or lightweight sweatshirt....something I could wear outdoors should I have to run out for something. Don't own sweatpants or pj' s....although they would be comfy.

Trusted Contributor

I wear what I call my ""pre jammie jammies"". My knit pants from Lands End (starfish) and either a tee shirt or sweatshirt. In the winter I get into the pj's earlier and earlier... Right now wearing my Pats tee shirt and hoping for the best!!

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 kate2357 said:

Yoga pants and a top. If I'm expecting company...I strap on the bra. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Me, too!!!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

I bought some velour pajamas from Big Lots a few years ago, one blue and one pink. They have become my uniform.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Today it's Seahawks gear & jeans. Usually jeans and a T. After dinner, I slip on the pjs.