Respected Contributor

Re: Halstonettes-Happy New Year!!! Anyone shopping the shows today?

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

whoa!  bought 2 of new faux suede moto jackets which Cameron S presented in A M Style -  pink and black, natch.  sooooooo enjoy C's presentations - so witty, fun and always good-humoured even though he is often on in the middle of the night or on a marathon schedule. much appreciated.   

@ms traditional-sooooo agree with you about the Halston shows & Cameron. Halstonettes Heart Cameron!  I even enjoy watching recorded shows. I have our DVR set to record the Halston shows as a series so I don't miss any. I wish more shows would be on during prime time or over the weekend instead of in the middle of the night or during the day on weekdays.

That is a sharp jacket! I didn't watch the a.m. show, but they have posted a video of the item. Love that shade of pink. The gray is also a nice tone.

Please post a review, especially about sizing. Looks like the sizing per garment info is similar to B&M. Did you order your B&M size?

A272365

H by Halston Faux Suede Draped Zip Front Moto Jacket

@Chi-town girl  i will report back about sizing.  i don't like things tight so i did order up. stay tuned.

Honored Contributor

Every time I see this thread title, I can't stop thinking of Raisinettes.

Trusted Contributor

I am thrilled that the Q has brought in the Halston line and love Cameron. This has become my favorite line on the Q and Cameron my favorite spokesperson.  My card is screaming since Cameron hit the airwaves!  I always record all the shows and the prices are great compared to other designer clothes on the Q.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I picked up the Cropped French Terry Scoop Neck Sweatshirt A270260.  I think I'll get a lot of wear out of it.  And for $39, it was one of the more affordable items.  I hope I like it as much as my other Halston goodies.

@islandgrrl-I missed the presentation for that top. What color did you get? Love the Heathered Orchid & the Light Indigo.

Did you hear Cameron make several call outs to us "Halstonettes"? 

A270260

H by Halston Cropped French Terry Scoop Neck Sweatshirt

@Chi-town girl and other Halston girls:

The cropped french terry sweatshirt is now on clearance for $27.12.  I originally ordered it in back and just went back for the orchid.  Trying to limit myself to 2 though I could have one in every color.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I picked up the Cropped French Terry Scoop Neck Sweatshirt A270260.  I think I'll get a lot of wear out of it.  And for $39, it was one of the more affordable items.  I hope I like it as much as my other Halston goodies.

@islandgrrl-I missed the presentation for that top. What color did you get? Love the Heathered Orchid & the Light Indigo.

Did you hear Cameron make several call outs to us "Halstonettes"? 

A270260

H by Halston Cropped French Terry Scoop Neck Sweatshirt

@Chi-town girl and other Halston girls:

The cropped french terry sweatshirt is now on clearance for $27.12.  I originally ordered it in back and just went back for the orchid.  Trying to limit myself to 2 though I could have one in every color.

@islandgrrl woohoo! Island-thx for posting. I just ordered the orchid. I usually wear size sml or  xsmall but this style will be fine if a little bigger. Wish we could tag items like the HSN system for alerts when prices are reduced instead of having to monitor wish list ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

In this style I favor it a bit more slouchy.  Also, given my body type (slim thru the hips and thighs, 'ample' bust and little Buddha belly) it is particularly flattering that way.  As I said, I could have one in every color.  I really love this elevated sweatshirt.