Honored Contributor

Halstonettes-Happy New Year!!! Anyone shopping the shows today?

2 hour show just concluded. I missed the 1st hour Woman Sad Didn't get an advanced show notice until early this morning.

Love the Hotpick coat in the gray...guess others do too. It's gone! Brenda looked amazing in the sand dune color-styled with the merlot top & handbag. I like that key hole top. 

A272366

H by Halston Wool Blend Snap Front Long Sleeve Coat

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Halstonettes-Happy New Year!!! Anyone shopping the shows today?

Show alert! Another 1 hour Halston show at 2am ET/11pm PT tonight! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I picked up the Cropped French Terry Scoop Neck Sweatshirt A270260.  I think I'll get a lot of wear out of it.  And for $39, it was one of the more affordable items.  I hope I like it as much as my other Halston goodies.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I picked up the Cropped French Terry Scoop Neck Sweatshirt A270260.  I think I'll get a lot of wear out of it.  And for $39, it was one of the more affordable items.  I hope I like it as much as my other Halston goodies.

@islandgrrl-I missed the presentation for that top. What color did you get? Love the Heathered Orchid & the Light Indigo.

Did you hear Cameron make several call outs to us "Halstonettes"? 

A270260

H by Halston Cropped French Terry Scoop Neck Sweatshirt

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I did hear the Halstonette shout outs!  It was fun.  

I was boring and bought the black -- but let me defend myself:  I bought a number of colored bottoms this past Fall so I need a lot of black.  You are right that the orchid was gorgeous. And it would be great with my skin tone.  Maybe I'll need another if I like the black. Cat Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't buy anything. I would love to have the leather/ponte leggings, but not with real leather, at real leather price, and the dry cleaning bills.

Hope you love your new top, @islandgrrl, be sure to let us know!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

I honestly wasn't planning to buy a thing.  I've been pretty good lately.  But I have been looking for a fun better-than-a-sweatshirt sweatshirt.  The price made it a go.

Respected Contributor

whoa!  bought 2 of new faux suede moto jackets which Cameron S presented in A M Style -  pink and black, natch.  sooooooo enjoy C's presentations - so witty, fun and always good-humoured even though he is often on in the middle of the night or on a marathon schedule. much appreciated.   

Esteemed Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

whoa!  bought 2 of new faux suede moto jackets which Cameron S presented in A M Style -  pink and black, natch.  sooooooo enjoy C's presentations - so witty, fun and always good-humoured even though he is often on in the middle of the night or on a marathon schedule. much appreciated.   

Oh, I loved that pink jacket, too! Yummy color! Didn't need it tho, so mine is staying at the Q.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@ms traditional-sooooo agree with you about the Halston shows & Cameron. Halstonettes Heart Cameron!  I even enjoy watching recorded shows. I have our DVR set to record the Halston shows as a series so I don't miss any. I wish more shows would be on during prime time or over the weekend instead of in the middle of the night or during the day on weekdays.

That is a sharp jacket! I didn't watch the a.m. show, but they have posted a video of the item. Love that shade of pink. The gray is also a nice tone.

Please post a review, especially about sizing. Looks like the sizing per garment info is similar to B&M. Did you order your B&M size?

A272365

H by Halston Faux Suede Draped Zip Front Moto Jacket