Honored Contributor

* Halston Show--Mon Jan 11th @11 am ET & Hot Pick Sweater *

A272284 

H by Halston V-neck Long Sleeve Hi-Low Hem Sweater Tunic

Season-defining style. This V-neck knit from H by Halston has everything you are looking for in chic sweater style. From its flattering tunic length and hi-low hemline to its classic ribbed trim and V-neckline, this sensational sweater has straightforward style to spare. Dress it up or dress it down--either way it's a winner. From H by Halston.

• Fabrication: sweater knit
  • Features: V-neckline, long sleeves, tunic length, hi-low hemline, ribbed trim
  • Fit: relaxed fit; generously cut with maximum wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 27-1/2" to 29-5/8"; plus length 30" to 31-3/4"
  • Content: 52% nylon/48% rayon
  • Care: machine wash, dry flat

QVC PRICE:

$49.75

+ S&H: $3.00

or $16.58 x 3 Easy Pays + S&H and tax

Order one of this item at the current price and get $4.00 off each additional quantity.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: * Halston Show--Mon Jan 11th @11 am ET & Hot Pick Sweater *

I really like this sweater.  I put the royal blue on my wish list to fight my urge to impulse buy.  I am in the midst of a closet purge and want to wait to see what I really need before buying more.  I also put the jogger pants in black on wish list.

Super Contributor

Nice looking sweater.

Love the dress coat that was on the other day, I believe Saturday. It's all I could do to not order it, but sure do love it in the Sand Dune Color.

Vicki

Super Contributor

Meant to add, does anyone know how these sweaters run size wise. Looks a little tight fitting, but not sure if it's suppose to be that way.

Vicki

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl, the sweater caught my eye, too, but I tuned in just after the presentation. Still waiting, waiting, waiting for the video. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

It's pretty cute.  And I like the deeper V neck.  Let me know what you think once you've seen the video.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

I really like this sweater.  I put the royal blue on my wish list to fight my urge to impulse buy.  I am in the midst of a closet purge and want to wait to see what I really need before buying more.  I also put the jogger pants in black on wish list.

@islandgrrl-did you buy it? No video is up. Was it presented? I recorded the morning Halston show but havent watched it yet. 

I really like the neckline & tunic design, but the price...if it had been priced under 40 it would have been more appealing. The $4 savings for buy more is ok-covers shipping on the 2nd item, just not that great of an incentive. I also like that back crossover top, but it's priced at 60. And I'm not sure yet if sizing is consistent within the line. I'm really happy with the 2 H items I bought, but wonder why some tops with the same or similar fabrics are double the price of the classic long sleeve top we bought/love at $35.

Now I'm more likely to buy if there is a good value TSV or 1 time only or after I get the chance to read reviews. I'm glad to have you as a resource Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl@islandgrrl, grrrrrrrrr, it just doesn't make any sense to me that they haven't put up the video for that V neck sweater. Other new items from that show have videos, put up shortly after the show. It only hurts their sales . . .

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Does anyone have the boots on sale in the 10:00pm show?  I like them ....

If so, are they comfortable?

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Chi-town girl@islandgrrl, grrrrrrrrr, it just doesn't make any sense to me that they haven't put up the video for that V neck sweater. Other new items from that show have videos, put up shortly after the show. It only hurts their sales . . .

@MaggieMack-yep, why call it a Hot Pick and then hide the video? We're watching the National Championship game & by the time I get to watch the dvr shows, the hot pick offer will prob expire. Doesn't look like much has sold-all colors & sizes available. This is one I would like to pick up Heart

Well at least they are bringing us some nice designs. Not just a 1 hit wonder. I have a bunch of H items in my saved cart & wish list-hoping for a decent 1 time only or clearance price.

This has become my fav offering from Q and I enjoy watching the shows. One of the recent shows Cameron mentioned they have another TSV that he thinks will be another hit like the duster. Maybe something for spring?