Respected Contributor

Re: * Halston Show--Mon Jan 11th @11 am ET & Hot Pick Sweater *

@Chi-town girl @MaggieMack

I have not purchased the v neck sweater (yet) but I did see it presented.  I have 3 other Halston sweaters: the TSV duster, a cowl neck and a simple tunic.  Each is made of that yummy fabrication.  The v neck appears to be in the same family but with a couple of new twists.  I agree with Chi that a slightly lower price would have been nice.  That is why it is still on my wish list and not in my shopping cart.  I'll probably get it in the royal blue.

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl, love that blue! I guess I will have to wait for you to buy it to see it through your eyes because it doesn't appear they are going to put up a video.

I could understand them not putting up the video from the one call on Leah's show yesterday, haha, but I don't think it happened with this item.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

The lack of video on this sweater is totally weird.  Nothing unflattering or unusual happened during the presentation.  I wonder if there was a technical problem?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Still no video? I did watch the dvr of the show/presentation late last night. Didn't see anything wrong so perhaps they had a technical issue as a reason to not post the video.

It is a nice sweater. Like the longer tunic style and the seaming with the front slits. But what struck me was the very deep cut of the vneck. They did show it layered over a turtleneck during Jill's show. For day/professional, I would layer it over a tank or turtleneck.

Not one color or size has sold out. I think the higher price combined with the fact lots of retailers are offering sales/discounts is a reason.. And presentation in the middle of the day, no video didn't help.

Would appreciate any reviews from those that did purchase it!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri