Esteemed Contributor

@vac wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@vac wrote:

Thanks for the reviews!  Is it possible to get the item number for the TSV duster, or will it just get poofed?

Try A272457 Regular

or A272461 Petites

I just ordered one!

Thanks, MaggieMack!  How did you decide on the size?  

@vac, I just went with the same size I ordered the blousy top in, XS, which is a common size for me on the Q. I figured I would be wearing it open most of the time anyway, so prob wouldn't matter if it was a teensy bit small. I have thin arms, so no worries about the sleeves being too tight.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Did you find the joggers to run big?  I read the reviews on them and while there are only 2, the one said she bought both a L and M because she wasn't sure and both are huge.  The other review said she sized down to a  S.  I'm not interested but just wondering.

I really like that top.  The price is very good.

I found them to be really baggy all over. 

Thanks. 

Trusted Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@vac wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@vac wrote:

Thanks for the reviews!  Is it possible to get the item number for the TSV duster, or will it just get poofed?

Try A272457 Regular

or A272461 Petites

I just ordered one!

Thanks, MaggieMack!  How did you decide on the size?  

@vac, I just went with the same size I ordered the blousy top in, XS, which is a common size for me on the Q. I figured I would be wearing it open most of the time anyway, so prob wouldn't matter if it was a teensy bit small. I have thin arms, so no worries about the sleeves being too tight.

Thanks.  I know I need petite, but hate to order completely in the dark.  I might wait until the click here measurements show up.  Do you know what date this is scheduled to air?

Esteemed Contributor

@vac, the Blue Skies for Me blog has it listed for Sept 28. Are u familiar with QVC vanity sizing? You can safely order one size smaller than in brick @& mortar. I have a few dusters and my favs are the ones that are the longest. I'm 5'7", and I am sure this won't be too long wherever it falls.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for all of your help.  I haven't ordered clothing from QVC in quite some time, which is why I'm a bit gun shy about size.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reviews.  I ordered the top in the grey and also the TSV pre ordered in grey.  Hard to decide on colors black looks awful on me so grey it is.  Also ordered the top in the pink.  Looking forward to receiving these.  Your reviews were a great help.

Esteemed Contributor

vac wrote:

Sorry if I missed this, but does anyone have the date of the TSV?  I can't seem to find it in the current program guide, so maybe it's in October?

Tune in to QVC for H by Halston - Fashion & Accessories
Thursday, September 10, 2015 from 10 – 11 p.m. ET and  Friday, September 11, 2015 from 10 a.m. – Noon, 8 – 9 p.m. ET

Gardensla, thank you for posting a thoughtful objective review.  I like the jogger pants, but thought that the rayon may make them too thin, especialy since I would want them to be a part of my upcoming fall/winter wardrobe.  I still may try them since they are only $44. 

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Thanks for the reviews.  I ordered the top in the grey and also the TSV pre ordered in grey.  Hard to decide on colors black looks awful on me so grey it is.  Also ordered the top in the pink.  Looking forward to receiving these.  Your reviews were a great help.

@dulwich, I was surprised to read that you can't wear black. I thought it was supposed to be universally flattering. I am addicted to it, blonde, fair, hazel eyes. What coloring do you have that gray works better? I also preordered the TSV duster in gray! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Hi MaggieMack - I am red haired but had some blond bits put in front - have natural curly hair shoulder length - pale to medium skin tone, blue eyes.   I used to always wear black but over the past 2 years or do I look just drained when I wear it and people say are you o.k. You look tired!  I can wear it with a colored scarf near face but here in AZ too hot for much of that.  I keep trying as I love to see others in black but just doesn't work somehow.  Grey seems fine though.

Respected Contributor

@gardensla I just wanted to thank you again for the great early reviews. I decided to pick up the scoop neck top based on your description (and the other almost perfect reviews). I was looking at my early acquisitions for fall and noticed that I've been drawn to colored bottoms: olive, chestnut, wine. The black version of this top will be a perfect compliment to those pants and my black ankle boots. And the price is crazy good.  Thanks for the tip!