Honored Contributor

@Biftu

ITA have not seen any shows devoted to this line. This morning, during AM STYLE, H slim leg pants were presented. That is it. Interesting. If not presented thru shows, I hope the videos show lots of models and styling options.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Biftu

Here are the Halston shows (first two) et the DVR!

Date Show Description
Mon 10/05/15 H by Halston - Fashion & Accessories on QVC: Mon 10/05/15 from 1AM - 2AMCST
Sun 9/27/15 H by Halston - Fashion & Accessories on QVC: Sun 9/27/15 from 11PM - 12AMCST

CENTRAL STANDARD

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I received the granite duster and it went right back.  It looked like I had a sack on. I ordered the xxs and I was swimming in it.  It looked great on the model in the insider. 

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Thanks for the reviews.  I ordered the top in the grey and also the TSV pre ordered in grey.  Hard to decide on colors black looks awful on me so grey it is.  Also ordered the top in the pink.  Looking forward to receiving these.  Your reviews were a great help.

I agree with you on the black.  I have aging pale skin and I think black is way too harsh.  I try to avoid black as much as I can. 

Respected Contributor

Received my grey duster/long cardigan today and it is gorgeous.  I ordered petite and went up size to XL in case it was clingy but no cling at all - it is soft and hangs beautifully, length perfect - I am 5'4"  weight  just right for AZ and CA where I live.  Also ordered the grey scoop neck top and  size Large and both of these items are perfect for me.  Love this line.  Very happy purchaser today.

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Happy to report that my TSV duster arrived today, A272457 (petites have a diff #). I love it. Since it arrived all buttoned up, I just slipped it over my head like a dress, which would work with a Cami or Skinny Tee. I ordered my usual XS in this type of clothing and the fit is fine, plenty roomy. It looked super cute unbuttoned, too. It is very soft and not itchy. I ordered the gray, just like in the pic.

image.jpg

I have to say, I am happy with everything I bought in this line. The color block dress, tunic sweater, swing top, and joggers. The joggers are great, LONG ENOUGH for a change, fit perfectly, I didn't find them to be too fluffy in the front from the pleats, but that could just be my body type. All of the fabrics in this line are so yummy, I'm looking forward to seeing their next offerings (oh, and Cameron Silver, too! Woman Wink)

@MaggieMack I have been out of town for a bit but finally had a chance to try on the Halston TSV tunic sweater.  I did exactly what you did: since it arrived buttoned up I pulled it on like a dress.  What a nice surprise that it can be worn (well) that way!  No doubt I will get more use out of it because it can be both dress and sweater duster.  I love the feel of the fabric too.  I also received the Halston pullover (high low) tunic sweater in fog blue.  It is very nice as well.  I now have three items from this line (including the scoopneck top) and am pleased with them all.  This inspires me to perhaps take a chance on the jog pants you like so much...

p.s. I also received the Linea hoodie dress (my first Linea purchase) in red. It is a keeper too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl, so happy that you're happy with your purchases. I love the hoodie dresses I purchased from LDO, too!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack I have been on a bit of a hiatus from online shopping for a number of reasons so am happy to have made good choices when I put my big toe back in the water.  This Halston line is nice new addition to the Q offerings.

Honored Contributor

bump