Super Contributor
I'm putting this in Fashion because I need appropriateness advice.
I work in an elementary school. This year my kids are crazy into wrestling this year. I would love to surprise them by going as some wrestler.

Only problem is that I don't really know wrestling. And the only ones I have found seem incredibly inappropriate for school.

Any ideas? One of the kids is going as The Undertaker just to give you an idea of what I'm working with......
Honored Contributor

The Undertaker-

Image result for pro wrestler the undertaker

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Why not make up your own wrestler?  The treacherous teacher, the elementary eagle, I am trying to keep the names politically correct because someone will complain. I work in elementary school and you have to be careful now a days. It's a shame but true. But no matter what you pick have fun. 

Honored Contributor

@Java

It appears from pictures of lady wrestlers, that you MUST have a GIGANTIC belt.  

This is a dude, but what about something like this, with your own quirks?

Adrian Street.:

Patterned tights/leggings, rain boots, a boa or cape, and something dramatic on top?  Maybe you could do novelty face paint too.

Valued Contributor

LOVE the idea of making up your own wrestler!!!!  TReacherous Teacher is a great idea!!! DO IT

Honored Contributor

How about an homage to Chynna? You'll have to do some beefing up first though LOL

Respected Contributor

1st of all, you didn't state if you are male or female, as there are several men on this board.....I don't know anything about wrestling either, but I would check Pinterest for ideas. Also liked the idea of making up your own "wrestling identity".