Honored Contributor

I ordered this scarf (black cats and pumpkins) today from Amazon, they have many styles and prints and they're inexpensive. Mine was $9.99 and I used my Amazon card cash back to bring it down to $2 and change. Easy way to make a Halloween outfit without going all out.

I have orange and black day at work Thursday so I'm wearing it with a rust Calvin Klein top I already have and black pants.

If you don't like scarves most stores have fun inexpensive Halloween socks.

3810975.webp

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   Cute. But you would have gotten lots more wear out of it for this year if you'd ordered it sooner.  Today is Oct. 27th already, less than a week to go until Halloween.

Honored Contributor

By the way, I was in a thrift store yesterday that benefits the Am. Cancer Society and all Halloween clothing was 50% off.  I almost purchased a wool Talbot's Halloween vest in pristine condition (Halloween things and scarecrows were embroidered into it) but I honestly do have enough Quacker Factory Halloween clothes so I didn't buy it (it would have been $4.00 with the 50% off).  I just don't have room in my house for a lot of holiday clothing that just takes up space for 11 months of the year until worn for that holiday month.

Honored Contributor

Sorry and I do not mean to rain on your parade,but Dollar Tree has scarves very similar to this one.

Honored Contributor

That's cute.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that it arrives in time.

Honored Contributor

Your scarf is really cute.  Great buy too.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I have Prime, it's being delivered tomorrow

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

It's so cute @Greeneyedlady21 !  What a deal, too.  It'll be great for your office orange and black day on Halloween.