Honored Contributor

Hailey at Paris Fashion Week

Like I said once before, Hailey can wear anything and look good.  The boots have a 5 in. heel and cost almost $1,600.

hailey baldwn, pfw, paris, green, black, black boots

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Hailey at Paris Fashion Week

Yes she does look good @Katcat1 .  The outfit is cute.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here's another pic at Paris Fashion Week.

Are these leather leg warmers??

Respected Contributor

She is so gorgeous, flawlesss, golden skin. Her mother, Kim Basinger was also gorgeous, and her Father, Alec, very handsome- Ahhh to have those genetics...  

I was born pasty white skin, with keratosis Pilaris, (chicken skin), and frizzy, wiry hair!  Paints a vivid picture, huh?? 🤣🤣🤣  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Skyegirl21  - Hailey is the daughter of Alec Baldwin's brother.  You're thinking of Ireland Baldwin.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks San Antonio! I didn't know... yes that's who I was thinking of- Wow, Who is Haileys Mother? I bet she is a looker too! 

Respected Contributor

I like both outfits, especially the green, and I typically do not favor the color green.

I see she has mastered the 1/2 tuck on her purple sweater.  How come my 1/2 tucks don't look like that?  Cat Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

In many of her photos she's very straight faced and looks unhappy or sad or something. So I thought that was her personality, just glum and that she was rather ordinary looking. But then I saw her doing an interview and close-ups of her face. SHE IS STUNNING AND FLAWLESS. And when she's animated and smiling she could light up a room. 

She is far more naturally beautiful than the camera loving Hadid sisters and the camera addicted Jenner sisters who are the ones usually referred to as top models. 

Honored Contributor

Her father is Stephen Baldwin. Her mother is Brazilian I think. They used to live in my general area. Don’t know if they still do. Stephen is a bit strange. 

Honored Contributor

Well, she certainly has the model look and body.  And she has the attitude which is necessary to carry these things off! That green shade is beautiful.  I prefer this look to the purple, although she looks great in both. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin