Respected Contributor

Re: Hailey at Paris Fashion Week

[ Edited ]

Have you ever had someone who is considered absolutely beautiful by many, and you just don't see it? That is her, for me; I just don't see the appeal.

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

Have you ever had someone who is considered absolutely beautiful by many, and you just don't see it? That is her, for me; I just don't see the appeal.

Yes, I can think of a few.

Honored Contributor

Love the shade of green but we need a little print or stripe somewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

I used to think that way about her, but the more I read about her, the more I like her.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

Yes, I don't think her face is anything special.  I'm just going from the pictures here.  But I usually feel that way about most celebrity photos here when they're called beautiful or gorgeous lol

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy  I would not say she is beautiful but she is attractive.  With her modeling background she knows how to pose to look really good.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@jonbon  I was about to reply the same as you.  I was thinking am I missing something here,I don't see anything especially special.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Her father is Stephen Baldwin. Her mother is Brazilian I think. They used to live in my general area. Don’t know if they still do. Stephen is a bit strange. 

@proudlyfromNJ    I think Alec is a lot strange and mean.

Esteemed Contributor

Hailey is from Tucson, AZ.  I think she is beautiful, but she is Stephen Baldwin's daughter, not Alec's.  I love her makeup videos on Youtube. She represents Bare Minerals.  

Trusted Contributor

I haven’t heard Justin mentioned in this convo