Regular Contributor

Re: Hailey Bieber Wore an Ab-Baring Nude Cutout Dress to Meet the French President

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

You know what's funny, I didn even know Justin Bieber was even married, didnt even know he was popular anymore.

Hollywood has been long gone, there aren't any "stars" anymore, just people pushing their own agenda.

@Just BlingJustin Bieber would not have been part of "Hollywood."  He's a singer from Canada.  Lot's of money to back up his career.  I don't think he's ever done any acting.  Why conflict the two? 

@gertrudecloset I don't see a real distinction between Hollywood and the music industry:  Often scantily clothed multi-millionaire celebrities who want to tell the rest of us how to live but do as they please and do anything for more publicity. The category covers a lot of territory.   

Regular Contributor

Re: Hailey Bieber Wore an Ab-Baring Nude Cutout Dress to Meet the French President

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I really don't know why this is a big deal.  No one knows why the Biebers met with the Macrons, apparently it was a social visit.  The Biebers are in France on vacation and are dressing up for the paparazzi.  I am sure they are kept informed on where they will be.  The lead picture, however, comes from Justin Bieber's Instagram's account.  Maybe they are friends.

The Biebers are in their 20s.  Who decides what clothing is appropriate for a social visit we weren't invited to?.  The dress is very nice, though I wouldn't wear it.  She wasn't wearing that Breezies bra.  But fashion police is out in full force.

And yes the Biebers spend most of their time in Los Angeles.

@NYCLatinaMe Social standards decide appripriate behavior, unless of course anarchy is official now. In that case we can rent out most of Washington.

Esteemed Contributor

I have no idea what Hailey Bieber is known for, but she is not showing respect for President and Mrs. Macron.  I find American "celebrity" brings out entitlement for too many, especially in how many body parts can be shown.  While I think that Mrs. Macron has had too many fillers, I also think that she looks not happy with having her picture taken with the Biebers.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I'm old, I had to put readers on to see him and her. 

No idea he was married.

And he is a man, no more mop of hair on his head like when he was a kid.  Hairline is receding!

She's very shapely, but that dress does nothing for her.  The underwires are off, how uncomfortable for the boobs.  The hem looks like it was tacked up with fabric glue.

Her shoes are ill-fitting.  She went home with dirty toes.

Mrs. Macron looks like Jane Fonda.

Honored Contributor

That dress looks like something you would wear to a club

Respected Contributor

I think the Biebers look very silly and clueless.  Not much more to say......

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

O.K. We get that she is young, beautiful, and has a great body, but I think she should have gone for a bit more demure look for this occasion.  And as for her husband, the jacket and pants were not all that bad but he needed to wear a better pair of shoes that did not stick out like a sore thumb.  Dress appropriately for the occasion!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Wrong time, wrong place.

Respected Contributor

so?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't even imagine why there was such a meeting. One feels certain the president of the French Republic has better things to do... Perhaps my next jaunt to Paris will include me ringing up Emmanuel to set a meeting so we can discuss aging related issues and, of course, fashion...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...