Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hailey Bieber Wore an Ab-Baring Nude Cutout Dress to Meet the French President

[ Edited ]

Yeahhhh, umm no.  This was so inappropriate for Ms. Beiber.  I guess because he's from Canada he's got some street cred to get to meet the big wigs in France.

In one of those photos Hailey looks like she doesn't even want to be there. 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hailey Bieber Wore an Ab-Baring Nude Cutout Dress to Meet the French President

@luvzchiz wrote:

Obviously all was done for attention, which they got.   

Somehow I think they wanted the attention, but I don't think they knew any better.  Too young to understand the importance of these things.  Just a thought.

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I think they all look awful except for  President Macron.

@on the bay I agree.  Hailey's dress looks inappropriate for the occasion.  Justin looks goofy with the blue sneakers...and Macron's wife looks ticked off.  

Respected Contributor

You know what's funny, I didn even know Justin Bieber was even married, didnt even know he was popular anymore.

Hollywood has been long gone, there aren't any "stars" anymore, just people pushing their own agenda.

Esteemed Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

You know what's funny, I didn even know Justin Bieber was even married, didnt even know he was popular anymore.

Hollywood has been long gone, there aren't any "stars" anymore, just people pushing their own agenda.

@Just BlingJustin Bieber would not have been part of "Hollywood."  He's a singer from Canada.  Lot's of money to back up his career.  I don't think he's ever done any acting.  Why conflict the two? 

Trusted Contributor

I think Hailey looks great.The accessories are just perfection. Love the shoes and bag. She works hard on her body to have those great abs. She's young. Let her show them off. As we all know, they don't last a lifetime. LOL.

However, for this occasion, just NO. It was kind of disrespectful to me. She could have done better IMO.

The Beebs always looks like a hot mess to me. Lots of money just doesn't buy style. You have to be able to carry it off even with expensive clothes. He can't and never did.

Thanks for the post @San Antonio Gal 

Esteemed Contributor

The body guard  or chauffeur who was holding the car door open sure was looking at her abs .

I think the attire was not appropriate - should have been wearing a jacket

Esteemed Contributor

I really don't know why this is a big deal.  No one knows why the Biebers met with the Macrons, apparently it was a social visit.  The Biebers are in France on vacation and are dressing up for the paparazzi.  I am sure they are kept informed on where they will be.  The lead picture, however, comes from Justin Bieber's Instagram's account.  Maybe they are friends.

The Biebers are in their 20s.  Who decides what clothing is appropriate for a social visit we weren't invited to?.  The dress is very nice, though I wouldn't wear it.  She wasn't wearing that Breezies bra.  But fashion police is out in full force.

And yes the Biebers spend most of their time in Los Angeles.

Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe And is she promoting the dress designer she was wearing ... 

I have to say that if I was a zillion years younger I would have rocked that dress.

& Justin seems to try to fit in but sometimes a little awkwardly.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Justin should have ditched the tennis shoes.

Hailey and Justin Bieber are starting their week in Paris, where they met French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte Macron.

Hailey opted to wear a nude LaQuan Smith cutout dress with Femme Los Angeles sandal heels and Linda Farrow sunglasses. She accessorized with a Little Liffner bag. Her abs were very visible with the look:

As was her side boobage.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett