Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hailey Bieber Wore an Ab-Baring Nude Cutout Dress to Meet the French President

[ Edited ]

The Biebers look like they took a wrong turn on the Périphérique (ring road) in Paris, and stopped at the first nice house they found to ask for directions. 

And speaking of facial expressions, take a look at where the chauffer's eyes are resting.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hailey Bieber Wore an Ab-Baring Nude Cutout Dress to Meet the French President

@on the bay wrote:

@Desertdi,

I didn't know that but I think she is probably very pretty except it is hard to see beneath the makeup, the hair,

the botox or whatever.

I think some "stylists" think that a heavily overmade makeup look looks good.

I mean I shouldn't talk. My hair has a mind of it's own and right now not wearing makeup unless going to a celebration or something but I might not care what people think.

But I'm sure for anyone in the public with such powerful positions want to look their best and have the money to do it.

I just think they didn't do her justice.

@on the bay    "They're FRENCH".....what can I say.....(!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Hailey is a beautiful young women. I've seen pics of her in everything from shorts, to sweats, to very elegant attire, but she always seemed to be dressed appropriate for the moment, or activity. This dress was not a good choice for a high profile event, but they got the attention they seemed to be going for. 

Honored Contributor

The slide show of photos I just looked at from the Paris Media publication looks different than this one photo.  Even Bridgette seemed to be enjoying herself.   There is a shot of her by a window and looks to me like a smile on her face.  The article is in French but there was another one from WMagazine.com that said no one in Paris knew why the visit took place.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQZRIyEriC8/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=dcbbb381-6128-4bd1-9c8e-19abda6f...

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Check out Hailey shoes.

it looks like she is wearing two left shoes.  Her toes are hanging off.

What a hot mess!

Honored Contributor

She may be a lovely person, but that dress shows no class at all.  Unless she just came off the catwalk and had no time to change, the dress is inappropriate.  Look at the side-boob in the first photo.

Besides that, it just isn't an attractive dress and her pulled back hair is rather austere for such a young woman.  It doesn't do her justice, but that's JMHO.

Esteemed Contributor

Geesh, show a little respect and dress appropriately.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Both Biebers took awful and out of place 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Not to mention that Hailey had bruises from 'cupping' on her back, showing where the cut outs were.

Back: The model, 24, displayed red cupping bruises in a beautiful backless dress that featured wraparound detailing

Back: The model, 24, displayed red cupping bruises in a beautiful backless dress that featured wraparound detailing.

Cupping is a therapy which can leave multiple circular discolorations on the skin, depending upon the degree of suction created by the vacuum and the level of internal stagnation.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Geesh, show a little respect and dress appropriately.

@Puppy Lips I agree!  It is about respect!  I feel that way about church as well.  Casual nice clothes and well groomed is fine.  But if you look like you just rolled out of bed, it shows no respect.

What you wear tells other people what you think of them.  And respect is the word!