Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hailey Bieber Wore an Ab-Baring Nude Cutout Dress to Meet the French President

It's highly inappropriate to wear to visit with a president of another country.  It's fine if it's a music or some entertainment related function but even then, the dress is ugly.  I don't mind the cut-out but it's beyond bland and looks like some fabric was added to an underwire bra. 

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hailey Bieber Wore an Ab-Baring Nude Cutout Dress to Meet the French President

@on the bay 

In other photos I've seen of her, she is very attractive.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say this is just a bad photo Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Look at the face of Macron's wife, her face says it all.....what in the heck are we involved with these people.

@Just Bling    Yeah.....Brigitte looks stunned......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Totally inappropriate and ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

If the goals were achieved for either side for the visit then that is all that matters.  The President did look the best of them all and if that is his wife (or whoever she is) then she should have done much better to hide her feelings.  There is not one single First Lady in our country who would have let her true feelings be displayed in such a like manner.

As far as the Bieber Family, I like them and he has come a long way with her by his side.  The dress is fine in and of itself as well as the tennis shoes.  Would I have worn them at that event, no.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Regular Contributor

The poor French woman is thinking "Why on earth are we even doing this?"

The Biebers:  An old friend of mine used to comment that someone has "more money than sense."  

Shame?  It is out of fashion now, as is "appripriate."  

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Witchy Woman,

Well, the Biebers both to me just so innapropriate-yeah so cool, not!

But Mrs. Macron I was looking at her face which looks like she has had those awful fillers or botox. And her hair and makeup just looks so unnatural. Maybe she was styled and made up by someone who thinks that looks good. I would like to do her makeup because I bet she is much more attractive then she looks in the picture.

@on the bay wrote:

@Witchy Woman,

Well, the Biebers both to me just so innapropriate-yeah so cool, not!

But Mrs. Macron I was looking at her face which looks like she has had those awful fillers or botox. And her hair and makeup just looks so unnatural. Maybe she was styled and made up by someone who thinks that looks good. I would like to do her makeup because I bet she is much more attractive then she looks in the picture.

@on the bay     Mrs. Macron is 68......25 years older than her husband.     

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I think Hailey looks stunning. The dress was probably not the best choice for this type of event.  Justin looks adorable. They are young rich, and live in a different reality then all of us. I say live and let live.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t really spend much time on the Bieber’s, but I know I’ve seen photos of Haley looking much better and more appropriate than here. So, I’m maybe a little surprised by her decision.

I was watching someone on Insta comment about this. She noted that Justin’s suit was Celine, which he made look cheap. This person is an American living in Rome and she also noted that people were commenting how this was another example of Americans having no class (even though Justin is from Canada!)
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi,

I didn't know that but I think she is probably very pretty except it is hard to see beneath the makeup, the hair,

the botox or whatever.

I think some "stylists" think that a heavily overmade makeup look looks good.

I mean I shouldn't talk. My hair has a mind of it's own and right now not wearing makeup unless going to a celebration or something but I might not care what people think.

But I'm sure for anyone in the public with such powerful positions want to look their best and have the money to do it.

I just think they didn't do her justice.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"