Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Hailey Bieber Wore an Ab-Baring Nude Cutout Dress to Meet the French President

Especially being in France, why not Chanel to meet the President? Yes I know this skirt is on the short side, but still far more appropriate for the occasion.

chanel-spring-summer-2021-review-photos.jpg

Or something like this

1611755693774308-chanel-couture-spring-2021-lofficiel-monaco-15.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Regular Contributor

Re: Hailey Bieber Wore an Ab-Baring Nude Cutout Dress to Meet the French President

@Vivian wrote:

The Biebers look like they took a wrong turn on the Périphérique (ring road) in Paris, and stopped at the first nice house they found to ask for directions. 

And speaking of facial expressions, take a look at where the chauffer's eyes are resting.

@Vivian The driver's face says "Dang girl!  I know better than to come here looking like that!  What was she thinking?"

Respected Contributor

Obviously all was done for attention, which they got.   

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Ok, call me uninformed...why did they meet the prime minister? 

Bieber and Justin look ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21Oh, I love those choices you pictured, esp. the first one.  Now that would have been chic and appropriate for this occasion.

I like Hailey's dress, but not for this occasion.  Bieber himself always looks a mess to me.  He just doesn't have the physical presence to wear clothes well.  Always looks sloppy.  And the sneaks, couldn't he wear a nice pair of shoes for one afternoon?

I think the French President is very nice looking.  I think his wife is dressed OK, just a bad photo of her here. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

I'm not sure it's been mentioned why they were there.  

Haven't seen anything in any articles so far.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Not to mention that Hailey had bruises from 'cupping' on her back, showing where the cut outs were.

Back: The model, 24, displayed red cupping bruises in a beautiful backless dress that featured wraparound detailing

Back: The model, 24, displayed red cupping bruises in a beautiful backless dress that featured wraparound detailing.

Cupping is a therapy which can leave multiple circular discolorations on the skin, depending upon the degree of suction created by the vacuum and the level of internal stagnation.

Really @KingstonsMom You are dissing her for having a blemish on her skin?????  How perfect does skin have to be for you to find it acceptable?

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal Why were the Macrons meeting with the Biebers?

Honored Contributor

The group is a mess except for the President.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe said:

Really @IG You are dissing her for having a blemish on her skin?????  How perfect does skin have to be for you to find it acceptable?

I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying that I would not have chosen a cut out dress that would expose bruises from cupping, I would have chosen another style dress that covered any bruises.

That's way different than "dissing her for a blemish" or expecting "perfect skin".

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.