Honored Contributor

Hailey Bieber Wore an Ab-Baring Nude Cutout Dress to Meet the French President

Justin should have ditched the tennis shoes.

Hailey and Justin Bieber are starting their week in Paris, where they met French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte Macron.

Hailey opted to wear a nude LaQuan Smith cutout dress with Femme Los Angeles sandal heels and Linda Farrow sunglasses. She accessorized with a Little Liffner bag. Her abs were very visible with the look:

Photo credit: Pierre Suu - Getty Images

bieber.PNG

Honored Contributor

Re: Hailey Bieber Wore an Ab-Baring Nude Cutout Dress to Meet the French President

If I was her age with her body I might wear that too. But not to meet the President of France. 

She should have at least worn a buttoned blazer over that for such a meeting. Her stylist certainly knows that. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

Re: Hailey Bieber Wore an Ab-Baring Nude Cutout Dress to Meet the French President

They look ridiculous & should know better.

Honored Contributor

I think they all look awful except for  President Macron.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay 

He does seem to photograph well Cat LOL

His wife is normally very trim and stylish, but the coat seems a bit much.  Maybe it was very cool?  Cat Happy

As to the other two in the pic....they should be embarrassed, but I'm sure they are not.

Those sneakers are an abomination unless he just took a break from running and didn't have time to change.    

Respected Contributor

I think the Bieber's look ridiculous.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman,

Well, the Biebers both to me just so innapropriate-yeah so cool, not!

But Mrs. Macron I was looking at her face which looks like she has had those awful fillers or botox. And her hair and makeup just looks so unnatural. Maybe she was styled and made up by someone who thinks that looks good. I would like to do her makeup because I bet she is much more attractive then she looks in the picture.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I don't care what the Biebers wear.

Honored Contributor

Hailey's dress doesn't appeal to me on the least.  The color (or lack of) does nothing for her not to mention it's inappropriate.

The Biebers need to hire a stylist and listen to them.

Respected Contributor

Look at the face of Macron's wife, her face says it all.....what in the heck are we involved with these people.