Honored Contributor

Had Any Shopping "Scores!" Recently?

I really did!  Went to the consignment shop where I take my clothes and picked up a Jimmy Choo handbag-unused!

Right now it's selling half price for $450.00!  I got it for $65.00!  I don't believe it's been used!!!!!  It's light enough it won't hurt my back!

Image result for jimmy choo bags

Honored Contributor

Re: Had Any Shopping "Scores!" Recently?

I'm a bit of a liquid lipstick addict and while I really wanted the 24 set of Cailyn's I wasn't so willing to pay the price all at once but it went on sale, $25 off, and I got an additional 20% off!

I bought my son the Samsung VR headset on Amazon for half the retail value elsewhere for his birthday on December 6th!

The closest I've come to an apparel score was getting a nice credit on a pair of jeans I purchased about a week ago when they went on sale Thanksgiving Day. That was nice

Honored Contributor

I am loving that bag.I hope when you are tired of it and take it back to that shop that I encounter it.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG

What a gorgeous handbag...it should be called a piece of wearable art !!!

I normally prefer shoulder strap handbags...but.........

Use it in good health !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

INC sweater at Macy's...I find wide necklines very flattering, so I fell in love with this style, as it falls very nicely at the shoulder area and you can adjust it accordingly... I got it in all of the available colors....The quality is fantastic and they wash up beautifully also...I love the INC line!

INC International Concepts Ribbed Off-The-Shoulder Top, Only at Macy's
Gorgeous colors....Red, Blue, Pink, Black, White..

Reg. Price $59.50....Sale Price $23.99

eta:  I had to edit my post, as I had a link available, which was taken out by the moderator...Anyone interested, just go to Macy's website and google "INC Sweaters" and you will see a better view and all of the colors available.

@Beth, QVC Moderator...Sorry for including the link!...(sitting in the corner...LOL)

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I really did!  Went to the consignment shop where I take my clothes and picked up a Jimmy Choo handbag-unused!

Right now it's selling half price for $450.00!  I got it for $65.00!  I don't believe it's been used!!!!!  It's light enough it won't hurt my back!

Image result for jimmy choo bags

Wow a big scoreSmiley Happy  Nice bag.

Honored Contributor

LandsEnd has the best sales ... their stuff always fits me just right.

$60 sneakers for $12.99

$99 Primaloft jacket for $27.

They had some long fitted metallic turtleneck shirts at half price .... great fit, subtle sheen ... great colors. I got one in each color.  A bit "dressier" than your average turtleneck.  (I live in turtlenecks all winter).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jlkz,I think when I use it in the summer it will go on my shoulder.  The handles aren't ultra large, but large enough with my linen shirts.  

Like you, it's only shoulder bags, although I will do an interesting clutch for other things.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

That sweater is very nice and a good price for sure.I love that brand for quality and style

Honored Contributor

That Jimmy Choo handbag is so cool, what a deal

I recently got an Ann Taylor blazer at a local church thrift shop for $5.50. Ordered a Michael Kors black dress on Black Friday for $37.00, was originally 125.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"