Honored Contributor

HU for those who are birders, love QF & Fall!!!

[ Edited ]

I just ordered a 'heather charcoal' of A256183...can't wait to get these tops!!!

For me, I love that the top is 100% cotton and one of the best features is the birds look 'close' to realistic in nature. The design includes bluebirds, goldfinch, cardinal, oriole, & finches...and surrounded by a lovely grouping of Fall leaves.

I just thought I'd pass this on to those who may not have seen this top offered yet  Smiley Very Happy

a256183-1.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: HU for those who are birders, love QF & Fall!!!

I highly recommend watching the video with Antonella and Angel!

Esteemed Contributor

That's a darling top...birds and Fall. Perfect motif. I like it in brown.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise  I love QF tops.  The quality is almost always great and they look great for years.  I love the one you posted...hadn't seen it before.  Going to watch the video now.

Just FYI...I recently received the waffle knit, long sleeve tunic with rose gold grommets and it has to be my favorite QF Top to date.

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-Long-Sleeve-Waffle-Knit-Rose-Gold-Grommet-Tunic.product.A292694.h...

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Susan Louise  I love QF tops.  The quality is almost always great and they look great for years.  I love the one you posted...hadn't seen it before.  Going to watch the video now.

Just FYI...I recently received the waffle knit, long sleeve tunic with rose gold grommets and it has to be my favorite QF Top to date.

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-Long-Sleeve-Waffle-Knit-Rose-Gold-Grommet-Tunic.product.A292694.h...

@Trudey  I also love the backside with the bluebird on the shoulder...a nice added touch Smiley Happy

I checked out the top you recommended. It looks fab! I will have to keep checking back for any cancelations since the colors I want are sold out in my size. Thanks for the info! I love the pockets...a nice bonus! 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!  This birder ordered the heather charcoal.  I am hoping for a quick delivery.

Honored Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up!  This birder ordered the heather charcoal.  I am hoping for a quick delivery.

@sandy53 Yay! Please post back after you get it and I hope you will be pleased Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Trudey  I also love the backside with the bluebird on the shoulder...a nice added touch Smiley Happy

I checked out the top you recommended. It looks fab! I will have to keep checking back for any cancelations since the colors I want are sold out in my size. Thanks for the info! I love the pockets...a nice bonus! 

@Susan Louise  I had been waiting for the grommet top in wine, size medium to be restocked and I was able to order it today.  You may want to check for your colors again.

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@sandy53 wrote:

@sandy53 Yay! Please post back after you get it and I hope you will be pleased Smiley Happy

It arrived today and it is a keeper.  The fabric is soft and the embroidery is vivid.  I don't usually get too much wear out of 3/4 sleeve tops because it always seems to be too hot or too cold here, but I will make myself wear this!  I just wish it had long sleeves.